Hello Guys

I am a true BB Lover and using BB Phones for last 5 years. Started with Bold 9790/9900/Q10/Passport/Classic. Currently I use Passport as my Personal Phone and Classic as my Office Phone.

Now I have a Query wherein I need your valuable suggestions. I wish to change my Office Phone i.e. Classic. Should I go for Priv? or wait for Vienna to release? or Classic is the best among all three?

Kindly give a thought and let all the people like me know.

Thanking you in advance..

Regards, Aniruddh
    11-17-15 11:41 PM
    I would suggest going for the Priv, I was using a classic previously and so far have been loving my Priv experience!

Posted via CB10
    11-17-15 11:43 PM
    Use your Passport as your office phone and get the Priv for personal use if you still plan on having two devices. Priv is a great all around phone, but the Passport is the best work phone IMO. I have both but have used the Priv only since it launched. Miss the Passport on those busy on the move work days but the Priv does fine, it just doesn't shine like the Passport did with productivity but where the Passport lacked, the Priv shines.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-18-15 12:35 AM
    Oh! Thank you so very much for your prompt response!

Can I borrow some of your time to let me know for the following things to make my decision!

Does Priv's slide out keyboard support Keyboard Short cuts?
    Does it have a fully functional BlackBerry Hub?
    How is it for multi tasking and productivity?
    Does it have USB host capability as like in Passport?
    Does it have WiFi Mircast?
    Does it support Remote File Access form PC?
    Does it have FM Radio?
    Is the slide out Keyboard spacious like Passport?
    Does the slide out keyboard support touch inputs like Passport?

Please help me letting me know this whenever your time permits!

Posted via CB thru BlackBerry Passport
    11-18-15 12:38 AM
    Use your Passport as your office phone and get the Priv for personal use if you still plan on having two devices. Priv is a great all around phone, but the Passport is the best work phone IMO. I have both but have used the Priv only since it launched. Miss the Passport on those busy on the move work days but the Priv does fine, it just doesn't shine like the Passport did with productivity but where the Passport lacked, the Priv shines.

Yes. U r very correct but for me handling of Passport it a bit difficult as I have small hands. So I don't use it as Office Phone. I use Classic with belt holster so that I don't misplace it.
    In Classic, I am not satisfied with screen size. That's why wish to switch over to either Priv or vienna...

Posted via CB thru BlackBerry Passport
    11-18-15 12:40 AM
    The physical keyboard is touch sensitive, yes. It is not as spacious as the Passport because the PRIV is not as wide. The keyboard is slightly smaller than the Classic as well. I like the physical keyboard though, it works great for me.

Miracast:

http://www.cnet.com/how-to/miracast-...oring-android/

OTG has been available on Android since 3.1.

Android does not have a built in file management system. You have to install a 3rd party app from the Play Store. Check for one with remote file access. There are a lot of people who have a problem with this, as an OS should always have file management, but Android does not. Everybody is hoping BlackBerry releases their version of 'File Manager' from BlackBerry 10.

FM radio? I have no idea, sorry. It probably requires an app.

The Hub is decent, but not as good as the BlackBerry 10 Hub, right now that is. I'm pretty sure they're going to continuously add more features and improvements to the PRIV Hub as time goes on and most likely for Marshmallow.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-15 01:06 AM
    The physical keyboard is touch sensitive, yes. It is not as spacious as the Passport because the PRIV is not as wide. The keyboard is slightly smaller than the Classic as well. I like the physical keyboard though, it works great for me.

Miracast:

http://www.cnet.com/how-to/miracast-...oring-android/

OTG has been available on Android since 3.1.

Android does not have a built in file management system. You have to install a 3rd party app from the Play Store. Check for one with remote file access. There are a lot of people who have a problem with this, as an OS should always have file management, but Android does not. Everybody is hoping BlackBerry releases their version of 'File Manager' from BlackBerry 10.

FM radio? I have no idea, sorry. It probably requires an app.

The Hub is decent, but not as good as the BlackBerry 10 Hub, right now that is. I'm pretty sure they're going to continuously add more features and improvements to the PRIV Hub as time goes on and most likely for Marshmallow.

Posted via CB10
    Wow! How good your answers are! I'm speechless! Thank you so very much Sir!

U seem to be a great Technology adict!

Posted via CB thru BlackBerry Passport on 10.3.2.2639 Vodafone India
    11-18-15 01:31 AM
    You're probably looking at close to a year before the Vienna comes out
    11-18-15 01:35 AM
    That's the reason I will try the Priv first and maybe switch to the Vienna later next year just because of the form factor. We'll see. And yes I know the Vienna will be mid-tier but having the keyboard always present combined with a bright LCD makes it a great outdoor and everyday device.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-15 02:56 AM
    Is anyone aware when Priv will be launched in INDIA?

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 04:47 AM
    Speculation has been around March 2016 .
    11-20-15 06:49 AM
    I have the priv and will get the Vienna too. If they come out with a new passport then I will add that to my collection

11-20-15 06:51 AM
    I first started using a RIM product in 2003 -- the 7230. I was excited to be able to carry one less device (used to carry a "brick" phone and a series of Palms, culminating in the Tungsten). It was a highly successful migration for me, which led to a series of RIM devices:

Electron 8700
    Curve 8300
    Bold 9700
    PlayBook
    z10

My z10 is getting a little long in the tooth. I didn't bother with the z30 because I don't believe it represents an "upgrade" other than in size.

So, yes -- I will be looking very seriously at the Priv in early 2016. I recommend that the OP do the same.
    lesarmitage likes this.
    11-20-15 07:33 AM
    I would wait for the android classic to come out I am waiting for that myself.

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 07:48 AM
    U ve a Passport, maybe u ll wait new phone from blackberry company!

Send via  Passport SE
    11-20-15 07:50 AM
    Speculation has been around March 2016 .
    Aye but Blackberry has never really been great at meeting speculated dates
    11-20-15 06:16 PM