Quite late to the party but I need a secondary phone for my business and what other better phone than a Blackberry? I sincerely love physical keyboards and since my work revolves around emails and texting, I need a phone with a keyboard. Mainly I'd be using my secondary phone for calls, SMS, emails and WhatsApp (Not necessary, but would be welcomed). I can either get a Classic for $130 or a Priv for $230. I have Q10 in my mind also, but I like the form factor of the classic a bit better. Which one should I go for? Don't have the budget for the KeyOne.

Thanks!
    04-05-18 12:15 PM
    Quite late to the party but I need a secondary phone for my business and what other better phone than a Blackberry? I sincerely love physical keyboards and since my work revolves around emails and texting, I need a phone with a keyboard. Mainly I'd be using my secondary phone for calls, SMS, emails and WhatsApp (Not necessary, but would be welcomed). I can either get a Classic for $130 or a Priv for $230. I have Q10 in my mind also, but I like the form factor of the classic a bit better. Which one should I go for? Don't have the budget for the KeyOne.

Thanks!
    If you want WhatsApp, then it's decided for you: Priv.
    04-05-18 12:18 PM

Thanks!
    Not sure if you're looking for brand new, but if not, you should be able to find a used Classic for less than $130 and a used Priv for less than $230. Imo at this point one shouldn't spend more than $80 for classic, and $180 for Priv. If you said you were considering a Priv for $230, I'm sure you can find a used KEYone for not much more than that, which is a much much better buy.
    04-05-18 12:51 PM
    Not sure if you're looking for brand new, but if not, you should be able to find a used Classic for less than $130 and a used Priv for less than $230. Imo at this point one shouldn't spend more than $80 for classic, and $180 for Priv. If you said you were considering a Priv for $230, I'm sure you can find a used KEYone for not much more than that, which is a much much better buy.
    Too much for either phone. I found a classic for 60 and then another one for 30 bux Canadian
    04-10-18 07:16 PM