I contacted Verizon in the, yes I know futile, attempt to get a Marshmellow release date. Here is the screen shot that confirmed I wouldn't get an answer.

"clarify what a Priv is" - Verizon-priv.png
    07-13-16 01:16 PM
    Do they still sell them?
    Well the androids got the MM update, actually two of them from VZW. Might be time to switch phones.
    07-13-16 01:18 PM
    Yep, it's still available on vzw.com.

Shocker, no date.
    07-13-16 01:30 PM
    While I was still with Sprint, was able to upgrade the OS on my Q10 using an autoloader - Sprint pushed the same update around six months later.

Wonder if anyone has a stable autoloader for MM for Verizon-branded Privs.
    07-13-16 02:02 PM
    I'd love to try one. If I had stayed on ATT, I've be getting the update today.
    07-13-16 02:20 PM
    It should have asked what a marshmellow is.
    artemis-kun and methodinsane like this.
    07-13-16 02:59 PM
    Lucky it wasn't -- Who is Verizonwireless?
    07-13-16 03:07 PM
    At least VZ's support isn't as bad as Frontier Communications...not that far behind, but not as bad.
    07-13-16 03:17 PM
    At least VZ's support isn't as bad as Frontier Communications...not that far behind, but not as bad.
    Oh God don't get started on Frontier, we have an FCC complaint filed on them right now.
    I agree VZW isn't far behind, we seem to have a "Do not anger flag" on our account, use to VZW was snotty with us but after a few FCC complaints and a couple of letter to the CEO, we get treated like real people now.
    07-13-16 06:33 PM
    Oh God don't get started on Frontier, we have an FCC complaint filed on them right now.
    I agree VZW isn't far behind, we seem to have a "Do not anger flag" on our account, use to VZW was snotty with us but after a few FCC complaints and a couple of letter to the CEO, we get treated like real people now.
    I battled 2.5 years with them because I had the Broadband max (upto 6 Mbps) and didn't even get 1 Mbps. All that time being told "future upgrades". I started reading on dslreport.com and getting informed...opened a BBB complaint...low and behold, I was up to 7.1 Mbps in less than a week with a new modem. I'm in rural Indiana and they are our only option. If you want some good reads and learn the BBB path, just read the complaints.

Frontier Communications Corp. Review - TELEPHONE COMPANIES in Rochester, NY - BBB Business Review - BBB serving Upstate NY
    07-13-16 08:30 PM
    I have Verizon... bought an Android phone about four months ago. Within a few weeks it go MM, and now it's getting an update. I have no doubt it will get Nougate at some distant point.

But is anyone really surprised how Verizon is treating the PRIV? By the time Verizon started selling the PRIV, it was a known sales flop. Locally Verizon didn't even put it in the corporate stores, much less the retail locations - it was an online device that was being treated just like the other enterprise BlackBerry devcies.(that an online agent didn't even know what it is, doesn't surprise me) And Verizon has always been slow to pushout BlackBerry updates, or just skip them. Too be honest I wouldn't hold my breath the 10.3.3 or 10.3.4 will ever be seen on all the discontinued BB10 devices.

From what I've heard from corporate sales... August, is when PRIV owners should see MM.
    07-15-16 11:13 AM
    I battled 2.5 years with them because I had the Broadband max (upto 6 Mbps) and didn't even get 1 Mbps. All that time being told "future upgrades". I started reading on dslreport.com and getting informed...opened a BBB complaint...low and behold, I was up to 7.1 Mbps in less than a week with a new modem. I'm in rural Indiana and they are our only option. If you want some good reads and learn the BBB path, just read the complaints.

Frontier Communications Corp. Review - TELEPHONE COMPANIES in Rochester, NY - BBB Business Review - BBB serving Upstate NY
    Yep makes them jump for sure.

I have Verizon... bought an Android phone about four months ago. Within a few weeks it go MM, and now it's getting an update. I have no doubt it will get Nougate at some distant point.

But is anyone really surprised how Verizon is treating the PRIV? By the time Verizon started selling the PRIV, it was a known sales flop. Locally Verizon didn't even put it in the corporate stores, much less the retail locations - it was an online device that was being treated just like the other enterprise BlackBerry devcies.(that an online agent didn't even know what it is, doesn't surprise me) And Verizon has always been slow to pushout BlackBerry updates, or just skip them. Too be honest I wouldn't hold my breath the 10.3.3 or 10.3.4 will ever be seen on all the discontinued BB10 devices.

From what I've heard from corporate sales... August, is when PRIV owners should see MM.
    The old VZW "soon" game. Appease the angry mob with the word "soon."

Yeah Verizon Kiosk do seem to hide the Priv, when you ask they say they have one but it is in the back in the stock room.
    The Sony Z3v, the Priv will eventually replace, was dropped 3 months after it was released on VZW, was like pulling teeth to get LP update, has no patches of current known bugs/exploits, sucks.
    07-15-16 01:54 PM
    The Petoskey Michigan store had two Privs and a Classic on display a week or two ago

Posted via CB10
    07-15-16 02:01 PM
    The VZ store in Evansville, IN had the Priv on display last week when I was in there.
    07-15-16 02:29 PM
    For as much money as Verizon charges it's customers, you would think they would provide better service.

Posted via my Priv
    FF22 likes this.
    07-15-16 03:20 PM
    Both Verizon stores in my area (Memphis outskirts) had the PRIV, and one of the two had a Classic on display.
    07-15-16 05:35 PM
    While I was still with Sprint, was able to upgrade the OS on my Q10 using an autoloader - Sprint pushed the same update around six months later.

Wonder if anyone has a stable autoloader for MM for Verizon-branded Privs.
    No
    And don't think we will see autoloaders for carrier software until the carrier releases it.
    Hope I'm wrong.
    07-15-16 07:10 PM
    No
    And don't think we will see autoloaders for carrier software until the carrier releases it.
    Hope I'm wrong.
    Only if it got leaked, I'm not sure why we are not seeing leaks like before.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-15-16 09:09 PM