Any way to change fonts can't seem to find a way.
    11-08-15 10:51 AM
    Don't know about Priv, but on Android, it's under settings device display. But, you probably have to download a font app first. I have iFont works great.
    11-09-15 07:21 AM
    The Android default font is horrible. I hope BlackBerry added the Slate Pro font to the Priv that is on BB10 OS.
    Avenzuno likes this.
    11-10-15 10:18 AM
    The Android default font is horrible. I hope BlackBerry added the Slate Pro font to the Priv that is on BB10 OS.
    If it's available you can dl and install it yourself on your phone
    11-10-15 01:17 PM
    If it's available you can dl and install it yourself on your phone
    Does it let you is the question. HTC only lets you install fonts from their store.
    11-10-15 01:23 PM
    Any further advice on how to add and change fonts? I just read a review that stated that you could change fonts without having to root the Priv, but HOW is the question! :-)

PS - I'm an android newbie so I need step-by-step advice and if I google I just get general android info about rooting, etc. I tried installing iFont to see if I could figure it out and it just keeps crashing...
    11-30-15 04:40 PM
    Nothing about fonts other than size in Settings > Display.

Guessing it's locked with the BlackBerry launcher?
    11-30-15 06:51 PM
    Even with another launcher, Nova, one still can't change the font. A shame really. I typically use Bahaus on Android.
    11-30-15 09:20 PM
    Any further advice on how to add and change fonts? I just read a review that stated that you could change fonts without having to root the Priv, but HOW is the question! :-)

PS - I'm an android newbie so I need step-by-step advice and if I google I just get general android info about rooting, etc. I tried installing iFont to see if I could figure it out and it just keeps crashing...
    Do you or anybody already know how to change a font on the BlackBerry Priv? I tried a lot of things but nothing works...

Thanks!
    09-10-16 07:50 AM
    Do you or anybody already know how to change a font on the BlackBerry Priv? I tried a lot of things but nothing works...

Thanks!
    Other than changing the size, I don't believe there's a way to change fonts (shapes, style or bold).
    09-10-16 09:23 AM
    You can't, you can only change them if the device has that option built-in or if you have a rooted device and replace the files manually.

It's quite trivial really, all the relevant files are in /system/fonts but you can't overwrite them without root access.
    gritsinct likes this.
    09-10-16 09:39 AM
    As you may know, Samsung built in custom fonts into the ROMs of its devices. BlackBerry and TCL would have to do the same to add Slate Pro as a system font for TCL/BlackBerry Android devices. Bla1ze or someone high up, please suggest adding Slate Pro to the ROM of Mercury and other BlackBerry Android devices! This great font adds to the look and feel of the BlackBerry Experience, especially for those of us transitioning from BB10.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-17 12:20 PM