I setup the BlackBerry Hub Widget with no problems, however , I accidentally pressed the WRONG initial default view.

How can I change this initial "default" view for the Hub Widget? THANK YOU!!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-21-16 03:27 PM
    Delete it then place it again. It will ask you about the default view.

If you're talking about the pop-up widget, then delete the shortcut from your homescreen then put it back. Same thing.

Don't know if there's any other solution.

EDIT: It's called Remove, not Delete. Sorry.
    FF22 likes this.
    09-21-16 03:33 PM
    THANK YOU! Worked perfectly... Go Priv!

Mirko935 and FF22 like this.
    09-21-16 04:24 PM
    For all pop up widgets, there is also three white dots in the top right (barely above the widget when it's popped up) that you can click on to change or turn off the widget. Not sure if that's what you were asking though.

09-21-16 05:36 PM
    sorry to bring up this thread again, but I have a question regarding this topic.
    @ray689:
    Currently I only see the "Turn off widget" setting when I click on the three dots. Has the option for "change" been removed in the mean time? I have to say, that I use a Blackberry KeyOne and Android 7.1.
    04-26-18 02:52 AM
    sorry to bring up this thread again, but I have a question regarding this topic.
    @ray689:
    Currently I only see the "Turn off widget" setting when I click on the three dots. Has the option for "change" been removed in the mean time? I have to say, that I use a Blackberry KeyOne and Android 7.1.
    It hasn't changed. It just depends on the app. If the app has multiple types of widgets then you have the option to change or turn off. If it only has one widget type, then the option to change it isn't there.
    04-26-18 07:39 AM
    Okay thank you. I understand it, but what a crap. Especially regarding the Hub widget, where you can configure the view that is displayed in the widget. I am starting to more and more dislike my KeyOne
    04-26-18 10:13 AM
    Okay thank you. I understand it, but what a crap. Especially regarding the Hub widget, where you can configure the view that is displayed in the widget. I am starting to more and more dislike my KeyOne
    What? Because of the pop up widget? Really? Lol
    04-26-18 08:59 PM
    Not only. I have had a lot of bugs that made it necessary to restart the device several times a day. Additionally, there are features ”missing” which were available in BBOS10 (wakeup when you lift the phone; automatic energy saving).
    04-27-18 01:31 AM