A lot of repair places do not carry bb parts and I thought I should just buy my own - though I didn't ask if they'd replace them for me and for how much (I'm in Canada). What do you think or have experienced?
    This would be my 3 charging port, the current one only lasted 6 months before having to get creative with the cable angles & now stopped working altogether at the year mark. There are so many parts on ebay, I don't know which one to buy? What say you, oh, great forumites?
    09-29-19 05:33 AM
    At this point, the area near charging port may have some damage and not protecting charging port. Sounds like replacing the phone might be the better idea this go around.
    09-29-19 11:49 AM
    Oh, no! :'(
    I'm not ready to give up the screen size or the keyboard
    Exedorable likes this.
    09-30-19 06:03 PM
    Update: after many hours overnight, phone shows 60% charge but sometimes at 45 it turns on or the restart drains it to 0... I really hope to save it, I don't mind spending $25 on parts, I just don't know which to buy
    10-01-19 05:27 AM
    I paid a lot to try fixing microUSB but turns out it was the connection block on the motherboard so I found a pull and paid to put that in... fix lasted less than a week... The experience was dreadful... they guy canceled some of the bill... I bought a KEYᵒⁿᵉ which performs much better but had screen pop they fixed and battery swelling I fixed... reliability in high priced phones is terrible... Samsung is pulling out of China... they're correct... it's junk
    10-05-19 10:16 PM