I completely agree with a previous message that the majority of complaints are from Android first-time users - and many after only a few hours. Some simply after using a demo at a store. But as a contrast, and I've never used anything but BB10 and Q10, I am LOVING the PRIV. Granted, I am in no rush and simply learning as I go. And I am still getting used to the smaller keyboard following the Q10. But the more I use the pkb, and the OS, the more I enjoy this beautiful device. Well done BlackBerry!
    LiterallyLogan likes this.
    11-07-15 12:42 AM
    Horray! Thank you! I was feeling bummed out—well, at shopBB, and then at all the negative posts about the Priv on here. I noticed the same thing though, mostly from first time users... and I hated Android for a long time too. I remember my first Android cell phone, dreaded it! But as time went on, it grew on me. Now, I defend Android against iOS if it comes up, although I feel like a tool doing so. Personally, I think Windows Phone is the best OS for me, but... my heart is all in for the Priv. Ready to say goodbye to my HTC One M8!
    DolemiteDONS likes this.
    11-07-15 12:50 AM
    I completely agree with a previous message that the majority of complaints are from Android first-time users - and many after only a few hours. Some simply after using a demo at a store. But as a contrast, and I've never used anything but BB10 and Q10, I am LOVING the PRIV. Granted, I am in no rush and simply learning as I go. And I am still getting used to the smaller keyboard following the Q10. But the more I use the pkb, and the OS, the more I enjoy this beautiful device. Well done BlackBerry!
    I was hoping the keyboard would be at least the same size as the one on my Q10. I hope it isn't that much of a difference, but I think I will get used to it rather quickly regardless. I'm hoping to pick up the Priv over the next few days.
    11-07-15 12:52 AM
    I was hoping the keyboard would be at least the same size as the one on my Q10. I hope it isn't that much of a difference, but I think I will get used to it rather quickly regardless. I'm hoping to pick up the Priv over the next few days.
    Honestly, I think it would only take a day or two to get used to it—kind of like all new hardware introduced in our lives, unless you have big thumbs! My last QWERTY was this: so... as you can imagine... haha!

To be fair though, I haven't had that device in some amount of years. And I really love the look of the PKB on the Q10...never used one...
    11-07-15 12:58 AM