I used to get 2-3 bars at work before the update, now have no signal 65% of the time, and zero bars 35%. Missing calls and texts daily. Unlocked model from amazon on att. Anybody else have terrible cell signal after the update?
    04-29-16 12:13 PM
    Mine improved actually. First thing I noticed when I first updated as a beta user.

Posted via the BlackBerry Priv
    dave gomez likes this.
    04-29-16 12:18 PM
    Mine improved actually. First thing I noticed when I first updated as a beta user.

Posted via the BlackBerry Priv
    Mine too mm has made me stick to the priv I would jump around back and forth to bb10 now I think I can start selling my phones

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-29-16 12:38 PM
    I used to get 2-3 bars at work before the update, now have no signal 65% of the time, and zero bars 35%. Missing calls and texts daily. Unlocked model from amazon on att. Anybody else have terrible cell signal after the update?
    Same model as yours, I get 100% no service, rolled back to 5.1.1 no problems

04-30-16 09:04 AM
    Well I'm hoping mine improves as on lollipop I get average 0-2 bars... Rogers us horrible. But I don't remember Rogers being this bad with bb10

*-* BBM Channel : Netflix Newsroom C003BA5E3 | Facebook.com/NetflixNewsroom *-*
    04-30-16 11:15 AM
    Mine is actually better with Rogers. With Telus I am constantly bouncing between 3G and LTE and the occasional 4G.

That is probably the biggest culprit for my battery.

04-30-16 11:27 AM
    Well I'm hoping mine improves as on lollipop I get average 0-2 bars... Rogers us horrible. But I don't remember Rogers being this bad with bb10

The real questions are does the call quality and do calls ever get dropped?
    For example, I'm on Roger's, my bars show zero half the time but I can make a call no problem clear as can be.
    This is an issue that I submitted a bug report for in MM beta but it also was an issue on Lolipop with Priv.
    It is irritating not seeing bars but I have never lost a call.
    Hopefully they correct this but it's not critical to phone calls just annoying.

Priv owner since Nov 6th 2015
    04-30-16 11:45 AM
    For example, I'm on Roger's, my bars show zero half the time but I can make a call no problem clear as can be.
    This is an issue that I submitted a bug report for in MM beta but it also was an issue on Lolipop with Priv.

It's critical when it drops to 4G instead of LTE. I've had this problem since day one. Every phone I have gets full bars in my house and my Priv (which was exchanged for this exact problem) constantly reverts from LTE to 4G. It's really annoying and kills an already suspect battery even further.
    04-30-16 12:49 PM

I have never had issues with my calls per say, but I honestly don't talk on the phone a lot, I mainly text and browse. And I have found in tests I have done in the past that 1 bar LTE is faster than 5 bars 4G..

I also moved a few weeks before I got the Priv, but I only moved a few blocks and I live in a city. But I still think something is wrong either with how Priv is displaying signal or hardware. I too have already exchanged my phone, sim card, formatted phone several times, everything Rogers and bb told me to try but nothing works.

Also last time I emailed BlackBerry about my emails syncing every minute and poor signal they just brushed is aside.

04-30-16 02:26 PM
    I was having a consistent problem with cell signal and lack of completing calls. Same places that I was able to call out with my iPhone.
    04-30-16 02:42 PM
    I have had issues with dropping calls and when I looked at the signal level it was 'x' - so no signal. Then switched back to 4G.

I do think the Priv is having a problem here as I have two iPhones in my household that don't show similar problems so far.

The Passport never had this problem btw.

Posted via my PRIV running Marshmallow 6.0.1
    04-30-16 03:20 PM
    The signal on MM is good on my Priv . I have not found any issues related to this .
    05-01-16 01:31 AM