Hello allí,
    I raise this question after looking and surfing the net with little success.
    I bought by Internet a BBerry Priv STV100-4 which is was retained in customs of Lima Peru due to I have to show the certification that this device has a system called Cell Broadcast, mean official documentation from the same BlackBerry.

Could you please help me to proof that, of course, this device has that system?

I have only 10 days the upload that document or my cellphone will be destroyed. There is not return to the store.

Thanks in advance.
    11-18-19 07:37 AM
    Hello allí,
    I raise this question after looking and surfing the net with little success.
    I bought by Internet a BBerry Priv STV100-4 which is was retained in customs of Lima Peru due to I have to show the certification that this device has a system called Cell Broadcast, mean official documentation from the same BlackBerry.

Could you please help me to proof that, of course, this device has that system?

I have only 10 days the upload that document or my cellphone will be destroyed. There is not return to the store.

Thanks in advance.
    That sounds like a currency problem. Like somebody in Peruvian Customs needs some more of the Nuevo Soles to certify the device

Edit just called Soles now.... but you know what I mean
    11-18-19 08:07 AM
    I'd contact BlackBerry Support see if they can give you a link to the PRIV certifications and specifications...
    11-18-19 08:17 AM