Hi,

I have had the Priv for about 6 months now, and love it! I've got the BlackBeery slidey case, and am looking for another case. I'm liking a holster combo, specifically the Verizon or the Seidio.

However, I have the Unlocked Priv (the STV100-4), and CrackBerry is saying that it is not compatible with either of the cases I'm looking at.

Does anyone know why? Or if it is just a different model, so it is compatible but not officially? Would either of them fit the Unlocked STV100-4?
    11-29-17 07:16 AM
    I use a seidio case. Not many options out there but I'm cool with this one. It actually improved the feel of the buttons too which was a major gripe of mine.
    Make sure u don't ever use anything with magnets on it. The priv don't like em
    11-29-17 08:16 AM
    Awesome, thanks! Does it work with all of the buttons/slide ok?
    11-29-17 08:24 AM
    I too bought the BB Hard Case, but its slipperiness gave me concern. I could see the phone somersaulting out of my hands. Interestingly, I did not find an issue with the volume rivets and wonder if later models of the hard case addressed the problems.

I also bought this:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UvbUpU13082401

Which I now use. I miss the front protection of the hard case, but this is less bulky and gives a nice grip. However, you say you're wanting a holster-type...
    11-29-17 08:46 AM
    Deleted.
    11-29-17 10:31 AM
    Hi rockstar600, I'm not sure what you mean. Has the holster-type been deleted? Or the phone? Or something else?
    11-29-17 11:23 AM
    Hi rockstar600, I'm not sure what you mean. Has the holster-type been deleted? Or the phone? Or something else?
    I'm sorry, I suggested the same case that's being used currently. Hence, deleted the reply. Sorry again
    11-29-17 06:14 PM
    No need to apologise, thank you for the input. To be honest, I'm a newbie on forums etc, so I just got confused.
    11-30-17 04:28 AM
    I used the oem slider but recently I'm rocking it nude.
    11-30-17 10:50 AM
    I have used a magnet type wallet case for ages with my 3
    seems happy buny
    12-01-17 12:34 AM
    Awesome, thanks! Does it work with all of the buttons/slide ok?
    Perfect. Improves the buttons actually

Seidio surface for priv is the one..i picked mine up for 10bucks I think so shop around..got lucky on ebay..
    They also have some holster one but I don't use em and I don't think it will work with a case either.
    Last edited by Gigolo69; 12-01-17 at 06:35 AM.
    12-01-17 06:23 AM
    I have used a magnet type wallet case for ages with my 3
    seems happy buny
    The symptoms you will notice with a magnet case is the screen will go black and / or screen will get stuck on the clock etc. Weird lil things like that. Mine was the latch that had the magnet on the flap. I guess if ur holstering it u won't notice anything cause ur pulling it out before use. Mine was on a case that was always on.
    12-01-17 06:27 AM
    There’s a sticky post at the top of the forum with hundreds of posts about cases. No need for another thread.
    12-01-17 09:10 PM
    The Sedieo or Verizon both work well with any STV100. I have both, prefer the Verizon, because it's a slight bit smaller, but I'm trading off some top and bottom protection for the smallness. The verizon also allows access to the SIM and SD trays, while the Sedieo does not. The verizon lacks the sleep magnet so phone stays on while in case untill it times out.
    BTW the mag sensors on the Priv work perfectly, as long as the magnets are in the right place. There have been a lot of problems with mags in the leather flip cases, because they are not rigid enough to keep mags aligned, and will be in the wrong place if you flip the cover all the way.
    12-02-17 08:58 AM