and I was looking forward to receive it on 6th
    Hi X, thank you for ordering your Blackberry PRIV from Carphone Warehouse. Unfortunately, due to nationwide stock issues there will be a delay with your delivery. Your order will now be with you on Friday 13th Nov and DPD will be in touch to confirm your delivery slot. To thank you for your patience we have credited your in-store account with �5 which you can spend at any time.

* feel free to close this thread as I just noticed 2 other threads where this message is discussed
    11-04-15 11:02 AM
    Just had exactly the same. This morning i was assured it would be received on Friday 6th November by a CPW representative. What is an in-store account and can you even purchase anything for �5
    11-04-15 11:10 AM
    Same message here. Very annoyed. Can't buy anything with a fiver. I don't even know how I can spend money from an "in store account". I cancelled my shopBB order for this and they've taken my money.
    11-04-15 11:12 AM
    Maybe CPW opened preorders TOO early, then when they tried to order the handsets from BlackBerry they got denied on such a big order.

Didn't a BlackBerry higher up mention that they are limiting orders to 5 per person?

Either way, hope its a good sign and they are selling way more then expected!

 Posted in CB10 from my amazing SQUARE OG Passport 
    11-04-15 11:22 AM
    Maybe CPW opened preorders TOO early, then when they tried to order the handsets from BlackBerry they got denied on such a big order.

Didn't a BlackBerry higher up mention that they are limiting orders to 5 per person?

Either way, hope its a good sign and they are selling way more then expected!

 Posted in CB10 from my amazing SQUARE OG Passport 
    No - what happened was - they worked out that *we* could work out the stock levels by putting in numbers higher than five in the BB store - so they changed it to that.
    11-04-15 11:25 AM