Has anyone else had any issues with bluetooth call quality? I had zero issues until the past few days when I used Sync in my truck and now the call quality is bad. Muffled, cutting in and out. I notice that when I put my hand over the top of the phone, it gets worse. What gives? Where is the Bluetooth component located in the phone? What are possible solutions?

Bluetooth audio seems to work fine, but again, if I place my hand over the top of the phone, it will go in and out.
    02-19-16 09:33 AM
    I have the same issue...trying to figure out if it is a hardware issue. Just got the phone...
    02-19-16 10:57 AM
    I believe it may be a hardware issue. It's like the bluetooth isn't strong enough or something.
    02-19-16 11:27 AM
    I am having the same issue and my music won't play properly from my phone. It plays faster than it should and is very skippy. It worked perfectly find the day before with my Z10.
    02-19-16 11:52 AM
    Yeah I'm having the same issue! I just purchased this phone and received it last Thursday, and I've been on the call with them since last Friday (2/19/2016) regarding this issue! They've been useless and I'm just raging out with how poor their customer service and technical support has been!

Today I've been on the phone with them for the past 1.5 hours just telling them to send me a replacement, because they're stating that its a known bug, and that it has already gone to development to do something about it.

However to me that's like a f-you in my face saying we know the problem is there, however, we can't give you a relative time when we will fix your problem! WTF is that?! I'm trying to find some type of resolution.

But how do you expect to rebound back in a market for privacy and phones, when you can't even get the productivity of using a mobile phone and it's accessories correctly?!

My issue:
    1) Bluetooth cannot reconnect to already connected devices.
    2) Bluetooth will randomly disconnect from car while being synced and on phone or from some other device.
    3) Playing music doesn't have the issue, however, once a call is initiated whether you received it or you making it, both callers hear distortion and static.
    4) How f'ing hard is it for them to just send me a replacement for something that appears to be totally hardware or poor QC?
    02-22-16 07:49 PM
    For the issues occurring within a vehicle, what type of vehicle is having the issue? Might be related to the specific car kits.. As well, for the issue droidberryguy is having related to bad call quality, is the quality bad only when you are connected to the vehicle via Bluetooth or is it bad coming directly from the device, without bluetooth connection? That might help determine whether it is a vehicle car kit or device issue.
    02-25-16 12:07 PM
    Having car interface problems as well, nobody can hear me too much background noise. This just started after loading updates, it's not a hardware issue, because it has work fine a few days ago.
    03-01-16 12:02 PM
    Hi Air1.. have you tried disconnecting and re-pairing the device from your vehicle?
    03-01-16 04:29 PM
    Anyone having good experience with bluetooth on Priv with your car? I use this often.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-16 05:23 PM
    I cleared all devices on car and phone reset or rebooted both systems. Work fine for one call, problem started again. My Z30 worked fine.
    03-03-16 03:32 PM
    What type of vehicle is having the issue? Might be related to the specific car kits.. is the quality bad only when you are connected to the vehicle via Bluetooth or is it bad coming directly from the device, without bluetooth connection? That might help determine whether it is a vehicle car kit or device issue
    03-03-16 04:14 PM
    Use Bluetooth daily in my car. Works perfectly

Posted from my Priv
    03-03-16 05:30 PM
    I have a VW. They work directly with BlackBerry for infotainment. So I'm guessing all VW or Audi will be smooth.

I'm getting a Priv tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-16 05:49 PM
    My issue was phone related. Got replacement and works perfectly. I believe a batch may have a bad bluetooth part.
    03-03-16 06:02 PM
    Thanks for the update.

Posted via CB10
    03-03-16 10:34 PM
    Funny how I said this was all fine earlier and it is in my car but I go into my wifes and it is now complete static distorted sound. They hear me fine but I can barely hear them. It seems to go from LTE right to 4g
    I re- did connection to car a few times. Still an issue but my car works great! both 2013 cars..
    thoughts anyone? c_Bryant?

Posted from my Priv
    03-08-16 02:18 PM
    Hey Pinot, what are the car makes and models?
    03-08-16 03:44 PM
    Tried my Priv in my GTI. No problems.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-08-16 03:58 PM
    Hey Pinot, what are the car makes and models?
    2013 ML350 (Bad reception)

Posted from my Priv
    Last edited by Pinot2015; 03-09-16 at 09:51 PM.
    03-08-16 04:07 PM