Hello - I have a BB Priv, and have downloaded photos / videos from it through Windows onto 2 PCs using a USB cable connection with no prob ever since I got the Priv. From time to time I'll then back these up onto hard disk. Tried to do the monthly or so downloads today, and on both computers, Windows Explorer shows Priv is seen as a device, but no folders or files are shown when I open up the device. I tried switch off / on the Priv, but to no avail. I re-booted at least one of the PCs, and no luck either. Does anyone know if something changed? I went back to the Priv and the photos are still 'in there'. I just can't transfer them to my PC. From time to time, I get updates downloaded to the Priv, so I don't know if something's changed. Thanks very much for any suggestions. Bob Elliot
    07-17-16 05:19 AM
    you need to allow to transfer files when usb cable it's connected ,it should be under settings/share and connect
    07-17-16 05:41 AM
    Thanks so much for your response. I don't see the 'share' app in my settings folder on the Priv. Also, in the past I've used the USB cable just connecting the Priv to my PC and after a couple of seconds the Priv folders show up in the past with no problem. Now there's just no folders showing up when I connect although the Priv shows up as the device I just connected - then there are no folders shown. Thank you.
    07-17-16 06:01 AM