So the hub is working OK, except that attachments won't download. I hit the attachment but nothing happens (it doesn't load or do anything.) I can open the same attachments from the same email account from the hub on my Passport or my laptop without any issue, so it has to be my Priv. Anybody else experience this or have a solution? Thanks.
    12-11-15 04:37 PM
    I've been experiencing the same problem with pictures attached to emails. My home camera system sends me email alerts with a picture when movement is detected at my front door. For the past week or two, the attached pictures won't download. Works 2/10 times maybe.
    12-11-15 04:42 PM
    I had this once today for the first time and I restarted my phone. After that it worked well. Other than that I'm very happy, no issue. Some time to time, it's good to restart your phone.
    12-11-15 05:13 PM
    I had this once today for the first time and I restarted my phone. After that it worked well. Other than that I'm very happy, no issue. Some time to time, it's good to restart your phone.
    I usually restart my device daily. Seems to have started with the last OS update from BlackBerry. Maybe it will be fixed with the Hub update on the 14th!

I have two Priv's and both have the same problem with attachments in the Hub.
    12-11-15 05:18 PM
    Restarting it worked like a charm! Thanks.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-11-15 07:20 PM
    There is actually a bug with the Hub when it comes to looking up email with attachments using remote lookup feature. I already reported the issue and sent them bug report. I'm hoping to get a fix with next update

12-11-15 09:50 PM
    Mine works in wifi without any issues. Its on;y when I am not on wifi they won't open
    12-16-15 07:34 AM
    Same problem here. Just stopped being able to download attachments about 2 days ago. The progress bar shows up but goes nowhere. I will try restarting as well. BTW, I get the same problem on WiFi or cellular. Weird.

Thanks for the suggestions!
    01-22-16 07:44 AM
    I had the same problem just now and indeed restart fixes it.
    01-22-16 09:01 AM
    Restarting it worked like a charm! Thanks.

The issue will come back though.

01-23-16 05:43 AM
    So the hub is working OK, except that attachments won't download. I hit the attachment but nothing happens (it doesn't load or do anything.) I can open the same attachments from the same email account from the hub on my Passport or my laptop without any issue, so it has to be my Priv. Anybody else experience this or have a solution? Thanks.
    Yes, I'm also having this problem. Photo attachments via yahoo account show in the body of the email, but cannot be saved onto the device memory.
    02-23-16 09:17 AM
    I had the same problem
    02-23-16 10:11 AM
    as a heavy business user, the inability to launch email attachments is a major impediment to the value of using a PRIV. Blackberry needs to address this bug asap
    04-08-16 12:15 PM
    as a heavy business user, the inability to launch email attachments is a major impediment to the value of using a PRIV. Blackberry needs to address this bug asap
    06-09-16 09:08 PM
    I completely agree this has been an ongoing issue since launch and no resolution to date. Unacceptable Blackberry
    06-09-16 09:10 PM