Is there anything I need to do in order to get wifi calling to work properly on T-Mobile? Native wifi calling doesn't seem to work it says sim doesn't support wifi calling, while it works fine in other phones.
    07-20-17 11:54 PM
    Maybe this will help? Found it by doing a search. I tried it but can't find WiFi calling option on my att locked Priv.

How to enable*Wi-Fi calling*on your BlackBerry*Priv. Open the Settings app. Tap on the*Wi-Fi Calling*Menu section. Tap More in the*Wireless*& networks section. Set the*Wi-Fi Calling*toggle switch to On. Go to*Wi-Fi Calling*Preferences -> Connection Preferences to set your*Wi-Fi Calling*Preference.
    07-21-17 08:17 AM
    I don't think options like Wi-Fi calling work on an unlocked device from another carrier.
    07-21-17 10:25 AM
    I've gone down this road a few times. According to BlackBerry and AT&T the T-Mobile network is the only network that supports wi-fi calling for the Priv. Not sure if your issue is because you have an AT&T phone or not. I have an unlocked Priv on AT&T after several calls to BlackBerry and a trip to the AT&T store I came up empty.
    07-21-17 10:08 PM
    I purchased an unlocked AT&T Priv from Daily Steals last year and used it with T-Mobile Wi-Fi calling. The T-Mobile signal strength was so poor where I live that was the only way I could call inside my home. (I did grudgingly switch to AT&T after a short while, so I can't say that it works now but it did work then with T-Mobile )
    07-21-17 10:08 PM
    I've gone down this road a few times. According to BlackBerry and AT&T the T-Mobile network is the only network that supports wi-fi calling for the Priv. Not sure if your issue is because you have an AT&T phone or not. I have an unlocked Priv on AT&T after several calls to BlackBerry and a trip to the AT&T store I came up empty.
    It's really weird, the network is not relevant when you are on wifi, maybe it's the OS version/firmware something like that that gets it messed up? My error says something about SIM not supporting it, although SIM works fine with AT&T branded Passport.

I purchased an unlocked AT&T Priv from Daily Steals last year and used it with T-Mobile Wi-Fi calling. The T-Mobile signal strength was so poor where I live that was the only way I could call inside my home. (I did grudgingly switch to AT&T after a short while, so I can't say that it works now but it did work then with T-Mobile )
    Thanks, mine is pretty much similar to yours, but I can't seem to get wifi calling to work.
    I tried to use digits, which works great for SMS but it acts up when you are in an area with good coverage and you are on wifi, it gets confused and tries to reroute the call. I suppose it works best when you disable mobile network and use wifi only.
    08-08-17 10:05 AM