Just got my wife a Priv and updated her to the latest & greatest with MM and all the BlackBerry apps from Play store.
    When she tried to setup a picture password, the picture never gets past the crop screen.

My picture password works but I setup it before the June updates and now I can't change the picture password to a new picture.

Anyone else having the same issue and how did you get it working?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    06-14-16 06:19 AM
    i have a Priv with marshmallow and i just went into "security", "picture password", picked one of the default pictures, picked the number, picked the secret location on the screen, and it all worked (now i just have to turn if off again, lol)

i picked one of the default pictures (the tree) and had no problems setting it up - i wonder if it's a problem simply with choosing a custom photo?

either way, if myself or anybody else here cannot assist you, you can always run a Priv auto-loader from here:

BlackBerry Priv autoloaders now available for download | CrackBerry.com

running an auto-loader is probably the most extreme step to take, but it might help to resolve the problem, or just a device wipe might help to resolve the problem
    SoxFan likes this.
    06-14-16 05:32 PM
    I was able to get it to work with one of the stock pictures also but not with any of the custom pictures we had taken. Thanks for giving it try.
    06-15-16 02:06 PM
    Figured it out, I needed to use Google Photos app to choose & crop the picture instead of the substitute photo app from the Play Store
    FF22 likes this.
    06-15-16 05:02 PM
    Figured it out, I needed to use Google Photos app to choose & crop the picture instead of the substitute photo app from the Play Store
    Thanks for posting this. I've been trying to work out why I couldn't do it. I had disabled the Google Photos App because I was using ES and Pixlr apps for photos.
    FF22 likes this.
    07-28-16 10:53 AM