Noticed today I can no longer change the notification sounds on my priv. Can someone give me some instructions on where to go in the settings? Is it just that I'm missing it?? I think it has been like this since the last system update. I just noticed it today because I got a new version of Facebook app which messed up my notification sound. Please help. Thanks.
    11-16-17 04:09 PM
    Noticed today I can no longer change the notification sounds on my priv. Can someone give me some instructions on where to go in the settings? Is it just that I'm missing it?? I think it has been like this since the last system update. I just noticed it today because I got a new version of Facebook app which messed up my notification sound. Please help. Thanks.
    Depending on what app? You can change Notifications sounds for email in the Hub, Settings, find the email account and scroll for Sound.

Then there's the Main Settings, Notifications. Play there depending on the app.

Next, some apps have their own settings for Sounds.
    11-16-17 07:29 PM
    It's for Facebook. Can you give me instructions on how to change the notification sounds for Facebook please?
    11-17-17 07:45 AM