I am running MM in my new unlocked Priv.
    I have a personal Gmail account and a work Google apps account.
    In my Google calendar app when adding an event I can always choose which calendar to use (ie personal Gmail or work account).
    In the BlackBerry Calendar app both, calendar accounts are visible, but when wanting to add an event I can only do so from the personal Gmail account.
    In settings I see both accounts but in Default Calendar I only have my personal Gmail.
    I have rebooted, deleted both accounts and still nothing...

Anyone has encountered this issue?

Thanks

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-25-16 07:24 AM
    You may have done this but in the calendar app menu>settings>Accounts and calendar folders area you should see a check boxbeside each account in the Calendar.. Have you made sure that both accounts are checked?
    05-25-16 01:08 PM
    Yes, both accounts are checked. i can see Events for both accounts, but I cannot cr�ate Events for my Business account.
    this only happen in the BlackBerry Calendar app, all is well if I use the native Google calendar app (which I have! Jaja)
    Ideas?

05-25-16 02:23 PM
    Are you using android for work for the work Google apps account and does the BlackBerry "work calendar" have a little orange briefcase on the icon?
    05-25-16 03:25 PM
    No! My Google apps account has exactly the same appearance than my Gmail account.
    I set it up as any other account, and made sure calendar syncs. i do not sync mail as I use the hub for all mails and accounts.
    Never Heard of Orange envelope.
    Should I setup my Google apps account in a different way?
    Many thanks for the help!

05-25-16 06:53 PM
    Same issue here...but only one google calendar and BlackBerry calendar isn't handing the sub calendars properly.

I have multiple subcalendars in my Google calendar. Let's call the main calendar "main" and the other sub calendars a, b, and c. They have all always shown up on my Priv fine, been able to add, edit, etc to any of them. Then a week or so ago, all of a sudden, I go to add a new entry and a couple of my Google subcalendars (b and c) are not in the list to assign the new entry too. Existing b and c calendars are showing fine in the calendar though, but I can't add new entries to them. When I swipe right to toggle which subcalendars are supposed to show, only main and a calendars are listed....even though b and c entries ARE in my calendar. So I can't toggle b and c on or off in the calendar view. When I go farther into Settings, select my Google calendar, ALL (main,a,b,c) of the subcalendars are showing there fine and checked.

So the subcalendars are showing in some places and not in others within BlackBerry calendar settings, entries are all in my BlackBerry calendar, but I can't toggle some subcalendars on and off, or add to two of them. Worked fine before. And Google Calendar App works fine. I've rebooted soft and hard, deleted and re-added the Google account, even factory reset...still no change. Any ideas?? I like the BlackBerry calendar but have to use the Google one when i want to add to or edit a couple of my subcalendars.

05-26-16 01:17 PM
    Here are screens shots of what i mean. The first is in BlackBerry calendar Settings/Accounts showing my google calendar and 8 subcalendars. The second photo is the swipe from left overflow menu in BlackBerry calendar. Notice only 5 of the calendars are showing. Entries for all 8 are showing in the calendar fine, but i can't add toggle on / off or edit or add to the 3 that aren't showing in the overflow menu.

Attachment 400757Cannot change default calendar in Blackberry calendar app-4020.jpg

05-26-16 03:41 PM
    Here are screens shots of what i mean. The first is in BlackBerry calendar Settings/Accounts showing my google calendar and 8 subcalendars. The second photo is the swipe from left overflow menu in BlackBerry calendar. Notice only 5 of the calendars are showing. Entries for all 8 are showing in the calendar fine, but i can't add toggle on / off or edit or add to the 3 that aren't showing in the overflow menu.

Attachment 400757Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4020.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	400758

Second image may not be showing.
    05-26-16 06:26 PM
    Updated BlackBerry Calendar (with new version 26/5).
    still cannot set my Google Apps calendar as default, but still see all that accounts events!
    but now in my personal Gmal calendar account I have a checkbos (in settings that is), and I have a su calendar with the name of my Google Apps account..
    still cannot add events to the Google Apps calendar, and cannot set it as default.
    This update only made things worse as I now have all events duplicated (the ones of my Google apps account and the ones from that account that appear as a su calendar in my personal Gmail account)

After this update in my Google Calendar app, I need to uncheck the Google app subcalendar that was added to my Gmail account in order not to duplicate events.

What a scre.. Up they did!!

05-27-16 08:03 AM
    Same issue here...but only one google calendar and BlackBerry calendar isn't handing the sub calendars properly.

I have multiple subcalendars in my Google calendar. Let's call the main calendar "main" and the other sub calendars a, b, and c. They have all always shown up on my Priv fine, been able to add, edit, etc to any of them. Then a week or so ago, all of a sudden, I go to add a new entry and a couple of my Google subcalendars (b and c) are not in the list to assign the new entry too. Existing b and c calendars are showing fine in the calendar though, but I can't add new entries to them. When I swipe right to toggle which subcalendars are supposed to show, only main and a calendars are listed....even though b and c entries ARE in my calendar. So I can't toggle b and c on or off in the calendar view. When I go farther into Settings, select my Google calendar, ALL (main,a,b,c) of the subcalendars are showing there fine and checked.

So the subcalendars are showing in some places and not in others within BlackBerry calendar settings, entries are all in my BlackBerry calendar, but I can't toggle some subcalendars on and off, or add to two of them. Worked fine before. And Google Calendar App works fine. I've rebooted soft and hard, deleted and re-added the Google account, even factory reset...still no change. Any ideas?? I like the BlackBerry calendar but have to use the Google one when i want to add to or edit a couple of my subcalendars.

Same issue.
    08-31-16 07:58 AM
    Latest upodate in the calendar app (August) has fixed this issue. I can now, not only change default account, but correctly use a Google Apps account and calendar!

Well done Blackberry!

boozanag likes this.
    08-31-16 08:12 AM
    Yeah we found the issue. Thanks for flagging this down folks.
    08-31-16 09:11 AM
    Yeah we found the issue. Thanks for flagging this down folks.
    Does not fixed for me in version 1.3.1.11404.
    09-17-16 05:25 PM
    I am running MM in my new unlocked Priv.
    I have a personal Gmail account and a work Google apps account.
    In my Google calendar app when adding an event I can always choose which calendar to use (ie personal Gmail or work account).
    In the BlackBerry Calendar app both, calendar accounts are visible, but when wanting to add an event I can only do so from the personal Gmail account.
    In settings I see both accounts but in Default Calendar I only have my personal Gmail.
    I have rebooted, deleted both accounts and still nothing...

Anyone has encountered this issue?

Thanks

I have my device setup like hers and no issue! The calendar app has a drop down to choose which account entry choice! You can it to always populate a specific account.

вιaсĸвεггч� ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)running Android 6.0.1
    10-03-16 07:17 AM
    I had same problem as conkybubs: not seeing sub-calendars from my google calendar on left menu nor when trying to add new calendar event (though events on those calendars do show up when looking at the calendar).

This is on a brand new DTEK50 I set up within last couple days. I've sorted it out through various trial and error, but here's what I believe worked in the end:

1) deleted google account from Hub
    2) deleted google account from Calendar
    3) (maybe I cleared cache or data from Calendar and Calendar Storage?)
    4) add google account back to Hub (I think without calendar sync)
    5) In Calendar, add Blackberry CalDav Account, using desired gmail address

Steps 1, 3, and 4 may be superfluous. 99% sure the CalDav was the answer.
    12-30-16 09:47 AM