Seriously blackberry seriously????
    So hello everyone
    My issue is that I cannot buy blackberry PRIV from shop blackberry because I am not located in Italy Spain or Netherlands, for Mr this is crazy
    Maybe that's why blackberry sold just 600K devices and not 6 millions!!
    I am located in Europe but not somewhere within those three above countries so it is impossible to buy the BlackBerry PRIV from shop blackberry now that the price is really good promo going on!
    Guys I think this is crazy since I will pay for the device really the cannot send it to: Poland, Greece, Germany, France, Portugal, Austria, Serbia, Skopje, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Lithuania, Estonia , others seriously blackberry
    Shame on you!
    I don't want to buy it from a local shop because they have very expensive price I want to buy a fresh model from shop blackberry but it is impossible!!!!
    Yes see not why blackberry is the last manufacturerout there???thats why!
    10-04-16 05:01 PM
    ebay???
    where are you from then?
    10-04-16 05:27 PM
    Do they ship to any country in the EuroZone where english isn't the primary language? Wonder if its a customer service issue. ShopBB doesn't want to pay for native speaker teams.
    10-04-16 05:30 PM
    Ebay could be an option but I want an unlocked PRIV stv100-4.fresh one, And also I need to have their warranty..
    That's the reason
    I am from (Greece) the countries which shop blackberry cannot deliver devices
    I though I can buy it and deliver it to any European country but NOT only they can deliver to 3 countries Spain Netherlands and Italy.. This is crazy for me they should be ashamed !
    I don't really know if in eBay they have unlocked models ? Also does someone bought any device from eBay ? Warranty?
    10-05-16 02:47 AM
    Do they ship to any country in the EuroZone where english isn't the primary language? Wonder if its a customer service issue. ShopBB doesn't want to pay for native speaker teams.
    Well I don't care for native speaker teams but the cannot even deliver to other than three countries. This is so stupid. I mean I can pay them and they can send it what's theire problem?
    10-05-16 02:49 AM
    We in Australia don't have access to a BlackBerry store either, and they also refuse to sell directly to us!

I suggest you buy using a mail forwarding agency.

--Classic, 9700, Playbook, flip - posted using crackberry app --
    10-05-16 04:26 AM
    474€ not too bad! (497€ with parcel), I live in Spain (Mallorca) but I don't think if you buy it here, then you can reclaim for warranty there, not sure, you should ask them.
    by the way, did you try german store, uk or french??? or amazon?
    10-05-16 05:03 AM
    Maurio, the price at the US and CA stores is a lot less than all the other BlackBerry stores. They discounted heavily, whereas none of the others have.

10-05-16 06:33 AM
    Maurio, the price at the US and CA stores is a lot less than all the other BlackBerry stores. They discounted heavily, whereas none of the others have.

European price is also almost same as US price. Though still have a difference to climb.

And OP, just a correction, I know it wont do any good for your worry, shopbb ship its devices to Germany also!

Q10SQN100-3/10.3.2.2888
    10-05-16 06:44 AM

Don't forget if we buy in the US store, we have to pay for customs taxes, what results in same price or more expensive
    at least, my at&t PP was cheaper (taxes included) than the original design bought here
    10-05-16 07:32 AM