Feel free to look at ANY of the links from the linked page below (again, replace DOT with "."):

wwwDOTgoogleDOTcom/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=android+access+SD+card+exfat
    11-23-15 05:47 AM
    Do you mean Micro SD or the emulated SD i.e the internal extra RAM. Micro SD support has still not been fixed properly. I did discover today though that I can access the Micro SD via a usb cable to the phone, which is ... odd?

forumsDOTandroidcentralDOTcom/android-5-0-lollipop/477784-why-can-t-i-write-delete-external-sd-card-apps-lg-g3.html

But then it might also be as i'm using exFAT (because of large video files). Either way, this problem was overcome with my Sammy S5 by using their baked in to the ROM "My Files".

forumsDOTcrackberryDOTcom/blackberry-priv-f440/priv-sd-card-use-can-i-get-some-help-1047199/

so, it's not "Rubbish", you're just using an old File Format that shows you don't need large file support, I do. Again, this wasn't a problem on my S5.

In short: OEM File Manager IS required until the exFAT support is resolved that exists for all OEMs.

(Sorry, i'm not allowed to post links... yet).

edit: Yes, I have the ExFAT driver published by BlackBerry installed from Google Play.
    I just put a brand new 128gb micro SD card from SanDisk, it asked me to download the driver and after install it works great, however I also have the issue with not being able to delete the files using an app from play store!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-24-15 10:39 AM
    I just put a brand new 128gb micro SD card from SanDisk, it asked me to download the driver and after install it works great, however I also have the issue with not being able to delete the files using an app from play store!

Yeap. This is an Android wide issue, not a Blackberry one. Other OEM's bake add a file manager to overcome it.
    11-24-15 11:39 AM
    BB10 and don't let an app run your life. Great solution.

Posted from a Passport or Z30. Get one!
    11-24-15 12:00 PM
    BB10 and don't let an app run your life. Great solution.
    How about "don't let a company/OS run your life"?
    11-24-15 12:12 PM
    How about "File Manager Pro" by Cheetah Mobile?
    11-25-15 09:14 PM
    Lol ES File Explorer and Cabinet are better than anything BB could produce for Android.
    No, they are not. O_o

11-25-15 10:25 PM
    Personally, I'm very old school when using file managers.
    Therefore, my personal choice is Explorer/Root Explorer.
    11-25-15 10:35 PM
    Do you mean Micro SD or the emulated SD i.e the internal extra RAM. Micro SD support has still not been fixed properly. I did discover today though that I can access the Micro SD via a usb cable to the phone, which is ... odd?

forumsDOTandroidcentralDOTcom/android-5-0-lollipop/477784-why-can-t-i-write-delete-external-sd-card-apps-lg-g3.html

But then it might also be as i'm using exFAT (because of large video files). Either way, this problem was overcome with my Sammy S5 by using their baked in to the ROM "My Files".

forumsDOTcrackberryDOTcom/blackberry-priv-f440/priv-sd-card-use-can-i-get-some-help-1047199/

so, it's not "Rubbish", you're just using an old File Format that shows you don't need large file support, I do. Again, this wasn't a problem on my S5.

In short: OEM File Manager IS required until the exFAT support is resolved that exists for all OEMs.

(Sorry, i'm not allowed to post links... yet).

edit: Yes, I have the ExFAT driver published by BlackBerry installed from Google Play.
    Should have said all that in the first place. That's what happens when you make sweeping statements.

11-27-15 09:15 AM
    I know we can all agree on this. Can we get a File Manager by Blackberry app on Priv? Do it Blackberry/devs.
    They should but only after they perfect their productive suite.

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2639
    11-27-15 09:28 AM
210 ... 789