11-07-15 06:37 PM
40 12
tools
    Here you go bit.ly/PrivApks

Posted via CB10
    Mega says that "folder links are not supported " when you click on the link!

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 12:36 PM
    So much disappointed and its just the start of BlackBerry getting exposed. Not sure of how they have hardened things. I don't want these to available for other devices. Otherwise its a lost game.

Posted via CB10
    that these apps have been made available isnt via compromising the security of a priv....
    11-07-15 12:39 PM
    that these apps have been made available isnt via compromising the security of a priv....
    I think he's trying to say this: "if people are hacking BlackBerry specific android apps it hurts BlackBerry because it defeats the purpose of having to buy a BlackBerry Android device to have specific BlackBerry features.". That's a lot of berries :-D

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 01:09 PM
    Yes. If these apps are so good on other handset then I would buy a much better hardware phone.

BlackBerry is all about the experience. I think they would want to restrict it but smart people found a way. So now BlackBerry is on every other phone.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 01:22 PM
    So much disappointed and its just the start of BlackBerry getting exposed. Not sure of how they have hardened things. I don't want these to available for other devices. Otherwise its a lost game.

Posted via CB10
    The apks are just that, apk, plus they can still harden stuff, this needs to happen in order to be "fixed" plus, if they play to release this to other devices, they got people testing for them inadvertently

Posted via BlackBerry Priv
    Mecca EL likes this.
    11-07-15 01:26 PM
    Can we get the contacts apk ?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    https://mega.nz/#!LYFgSQxR!Red-YMexS...QuQstIJ7IRC6U8
    11-07-15 04:04 PM
    Does anyone have the hub working? And does the launcher come with the blackberry notification tray? I've installed it on my s6 but was wondering if anyone has anything else working.

Loving the keyboard, the launcher looks a little weird but I like the pop up widgets.

Posted via the CrackBerry App
    11-07-15 04:35 PM
    There's a new thread I started in the XDA forums meant to be a list of working apks.
    List of working Blackberry APKs | BlackBerry Priv (Venice) | XDA Forums
    I'm going to do my best to keep the OP in that thread updated.
    11-07-15 04:43 PM
    There's a new thread I started in the XDA forums meant to be a list of working apks.
    List of working Blackberry APKs | BlackBerry Priv (Venice) | XDA Forums
    I'm going to do my best to keep the OP in that thread updated.
    Thanks I've downloaded and installed these, just wondering if the hub is part of the launcher or if it is a separate App.

Posted via the CrackBerry App
    11-07-15 04:55 PM
    Media starting to get gist of it :https://translate.googleusercontent....6mXw9lo4FVRmRQ
    Google translate link

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 05:29 PM
    Tomorrow There wil be a stock rom with blackberry theme and apps with another kernel. No privacy but just all goodies.

Still the priv it self is secure but all apps are gone work

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 05:44 PM
    the keyboard needs resizing options. Way to big on my oneplus2. the launcher is nice, popup widgets are a very nice touch.
    Matt, adjust your dpi. 400 might help. I'm using 320, but I like tiny lettering.
    11-07-15 05:55 PM
    I'm paranoid but I don't feel safe using a modified keyboard lol. Passwords etc:/

BB need to get off their backs and get the suite out!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-07-15 06:19 PM

Posted via CB10
    You have to remember that apps are just part of what the Priv offers. Sure, the XDA folks might hacking away at the APKs but they can't do anything about the hardware encryption keys. There is always an inherent risk when getting cracked APKs. I personally don't want my mobile device to be part of some rogue botnet serving up malware.

Posted via CrackBerry App
    Mecca EL likes this.
    11-07-15 06:26 PM
    Matt, adjust your dpi. 400 might help. I'm using 320, but I like tiny lettering.
    i got 380 already
    11-07-15 06:37 PM
40 12