The Venice is not too for from being announced. This pop up store in Germany seems to have bb10 only devices. Would they eventually carry the Venice? It just seems like it would confuse people.

I also feel that these pop up stores could have been a perfect opportunity for blackberry to take Pre orders and offer some free stuff for being some of the first to pre order
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    09-23-15 03:16 AM
    The Venice is not too for from being announced. This pop up store in Germany seems to have bb10 only devices. Would they eventually carry the Venice? It just seems like it would confuse people.

I also feel that these pop up stores could have been a perfect opportunity for blackberry to take Pre orders and offer some free stuff for being some of the first to pre order
    I think popup stores are mainly a way for them to show the public that BlackBerry is not dead, as they probably do not trust the carriers to do this as well as they should. They will probably do one in London, New York, etc as well. The store should carry the Venice when it is announced, for sure. It will probably be highlighted so much the other phones will get tucked away in a corner marked something to the effect of "Governments and regulated industries grade security".
    MO3iusONE likes this.
    09-23-15 03:29 AM
    This pop up store in Germany seems to have bb10 only devices. Would they eventually carry the Venice
    The shop has all the latest BlackBerry devices. IF the Venice was available in the next week, they probably show and sell it there, too. BUT: The store is only there for 23 days.

I think popup stores are mainly a way for them to show the public that BlackBerry is not dead
    Correct. And I think the MyZeil shopping center is a perfect location for this. It's in the heart of Frankfurt with head quarters and branch offices of large companies in walking distance. Perfectly to reach potential customers who go for a stroll during their lunch break.
    09-23-15 04:45 AM
    Just opened for the funeral ceremony.. the place to say all together R.I.P. BlackBerry 10.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 04:51 AM
    For pictures of the Opening Event, visit blackberrybase.net, there are first impressions (in german) and photos from the store.
    NtotheK likes this.
    09-23-15 02:04 PM
    Looks like BlackBerry is trying to sell as many BB10 devices from existing stock between now and October 18 when the store closes -- and a few weeks in advance of the release of the Slider.
    Troy Tiscareno likes this.
    09-23-15 09:28 PM