Can someone in Canada recommend a good screen protector for a good value?
    11-07-15 07:04 PM
    I can't find any. Hardly anybody has the Priv accessories yet. I was hoping one came with my hard shell, like all other BlackBerry hard shells before this. Oh well. Got to keep looking.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 09:22 PM
    Try amazon
    11-07-15 09:25 PM
    Nothing out as of yet.
    11-07-15 09:26 PM
    Best Buy has their Clearplex screen protector availabile for the Priv now. It goes on clear and is fitted to the device.
    It's 29.99 + tax (Installation included)!

If it ever peels or bubbles, or you don't like the way it looks, you can go to any Best Buy in Canada and get it replaced for free! You can get it replaced as many times as you want to

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=ulhuyfpu

Source: I'm a Best Buy Mobile employee who has it on his unit already!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    slowrvr, altrax, nward2010 and 4 others like this.
    11-07-15 09:28 PM
    Best Buy has their Clearplex screen protector availabile for the Priv now. It goes on clear and is fitted to the device.

If it ever peels or bubbles, or you don't like the way it looks, you can go to any Best Buy in Canada and get it replaced for free! You can get it replaced as many times as you want to

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=jLdgABEP

Hey dude,

Thanks for the info! I went down to the Best Buy here in town and had one put on.
    A heck of a deal with that warranty.

O and the Geek Squad guys and some of the other employees were pretty pumped to see a Priv. One of the guys even took a couple of pictures. They were impressed with how comfortable it was too hold, how natural the keyboard was.

I would definitely recommend this screen protector. It's nice and smooth, crystal clear, and as stated, if there are any problems, the guys told me just to bring it in and they will throw another one on there.

11-08-15 04:10 PM
    I was going to suggest Ghost Armor - $35. But the Bestbuy one seems the better deal. Have it on all my berries.

Posted with my Super Happy Fun-time Q5!
    11-08-15 04:29 PM
    I agree I didn't know BestBuy had that option, i've only ever used GhostArmor but as mentioned it's more expensive and you have to pay $5 to get it re-done.
    11-08-15 06:41 PM

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=g1-HJUOr

Does BestBuy have cases yet? If/not any idea when they come in? Seems hard to find a case in store in Canada

11-08-15 06:41 PM
    Do all BestBuy's offer this? Looks good

11-08-15 06:50 PM
    Hey dude,

Thanks for the info! I went down to the Best Buy here in town and had one put on.
    A heck of a deal with that warranty.

O and the Geek Squad guys and some of the other employees were pretty pumped to see a Priv. One of the guys even took a couple of pictures. They were impressed with how comfortable it was too hold, how natural the keyboard was.

I would definitely recommend this screen protector. It's nice and smooth, crystal clear, and as stated, if there are any problems, the guys told me just to bring it in and they will throw another one on there.

Any pics of how it looks? Is it edge to edge or stop before the curve?
    11-08-15 06:53 PM
    Do all BestBuy's offer this? Looks good

As I am not an employee of BB, I am purely stating form what I saw today, but I am willing to say that yeah, they all do have them. They cut them on site from a computer database the guy was saying. They obviously have some laser cutter or what ever piece of technology those Geek Squad guys are playing with.

I walked in and talked to one of the device guys and he said they had to check to see if the database had been updated.

Hope that helps.
    dalight13 likes this.
    11-08-15 09:13 PM
    Curious, would a screen protector for a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, fit?
    11-08-15 09:17 PM
    Any pics of how it looks? Is it edge to edge or stop before the curve?
    Sorry, no pics handy. It does go around the curve to the edge. Very nice fit. Same type of feel to it as an iShieldz or Zagg kind of screen protector.
    Lobwedgephil likes this.
    11-08-15 09:17 PM
    Curious, would a screen protector for a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, fit?
    No, that phone is only 5.1 in. I ordered some cheap protectors for mine from Amazon to hold me over until a good tempered glass one is released. All the protectors currently available are probably not very good as they were made based on leaks etc.
    anon(153966) likes this.
    11-08-15 09:33 PM
    Any idea if they do this in the States? All the searches I've done only show results from north of the border.

ħՖƦⓣ
    11-08-15 09:54 PM
    It's eBay time

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 09:58 PM
    As I am not an employee of BB, I am purely stating form what I saw today, but I am willing to say that yeah, they all do have them. They cut them on site from a computer database the guy was saying. They obviously have some laser cutter or what ever piece of technology those Geek Squad guys are playing with.

I walked in and talked to one of the device guys and he said they had to check to see if the database had been updated.

Hope that helps.
    I can help out on this one. I am a Geek Squad agent at Best Buy and I get to install lots of these every day. We use a nexus 7 tablet connected to a small desktop plotter. We input what device we are doing an install on, it let's us know what size sheet to get, we then scan the sheet via a qr code on the back of the sheet. Once that is done we attach the sheet to a cutting board and lock it into place, the plotter cuts it to the correct shape, Atwell as any cutouts that may be needed. The rest of the install is like any other film based material, other then the application solution is actually a gel. I know that the Priv is on the list, but I have never done one to know exactly how it looks on the device. I would put one on mine, but I am a naked phone guy.
    11-09-15 03:12 AM

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=Kzq3CSOk

Yer the best jus got mine put on yesterday and it's pretty awesome and so ultra clear it's virtually undetectable to the naked eye!

11-09-15 08:45 AM
    Does BestBuy have cases yet? If/not any idea when they come in? Seems hard to find a case in store in Canada

Cases aren't available as of yet at Best Buy, neither is the phone available there yet either

11-09-15 02:54 PM
    They should, AFAIK it was introduced in America first by Geek Squad

11-09-15 02:56 PM
    I just got one today at a bell store. It's called Pure Gear it's not bad. Has instructions on how to put it on. The sides tend to not wanna stay down because of the curve screen. But I kinda figure that. Good for now until a better one comes out. Oh it has a lifetime warranty on the protector.

Posted with Priv
    11-14-15 08:48 PM