I'm currently a Classic owner, and love it, but with my job (I work in social media), it looks like I'll need to use Facebook Live more and more. I don't want to grab an iPhone, and love my QWERTY keyboard, so I'm thinking of making the jump to the Priv.

I know Galaxy owners who tell me that they can use Facebook Live in the regular FB app AND the Pages app, but I'm not sure if this is something that's available on Priv. Trying to find a specific post on it online isn't bearing much fruit.

Do any of you Priv owners have Facebook Live capabilities? If not, do we know if future Android updates will allow this?
    04-19-16 04:39 PM
    It's Android. Of course it has access to it provided your Facebook account has access to it. It's a feature that has yet to be rolled out to everyone.
    04-19-16 06:35 PM
    It's Android. Of course it has access to it provided your Facebook account has access to it. It's a feature that has yet to be rolled out to everyone.
    Ah, gotcha. That's the thing I wasn't realizing, that everyone hasn't received it yet. Appreciated.
    04-19-16 07:59 PM
    Facebook live is working on my Samsung Note 5 but it is not working on BlackBerry Priv

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-25-16 11:35 AM
    So as an addendum to this, I've since bought the PRIV (which I love). While I can use Facebook Live via FB Pages for the different pages I run, I cannot use it on the FB app yet. Assuming that's because I'm not on the latest Android OS (thanks, AT&T).
    05-25-16 11:38 AM
    Just got the latest android marshmallow update on BlackBerry Priv and FB live on the app is still not available. I compared the fb version to my wife's galaxy note 3 - it's the same version but she has fb live enabled.
    06-07-16 07:39 AM