I am getting frustrated by the day with this phone. Can the stock messenger name my group texts like in BB10? And it seems all my group texts didn't move over either..

Posted via CB10 for my sexy Priv
    05-10-16 10:30 AM
    Why not go to the Google Playstore and read what the stock messaging app can and can not do?

Rock'n the Marshmallow boosted Priv!
    05-10-16 10:39 AM
    Why not go to the Google Playstore and read what the stock messaging app can and can not do?

I did that and it doesn't specify

05-10-16 10:41 AM
    Then I would assume it doesn't. A lot of people use Textra or Yaata as their default messaging app. Perhaps one of these or another may be what you're looking for with your whole group chat issue

05-10-16 10:47 AM
    Then I would assume it doesn't. A lot of people use Textra or Yaata as their default messaging app. Perhaps one of these or another may be what you're looking for with your whole group chat issue

Will either one of those support MMS also? I literally had 45 people in the same group text on my BlackBerry Classic and worked flawlessly.. Was even able to rename the chat.

05-10-16 10:49 AM
    They both support MMS. I actually used Yaata till the Marshmallow update. The stock messenger wouldn't send MMS when I was on WiFi. Lollipop glitch on a lot of Android phones. Marshmallow seemed to fix the issue

05-10-16 10:54 AM
    They both support MMS. I actually used Yaata till the Marshmallow update. The stock messenger wouldn't send MMS when I was on WiFi. Lollipop glitch on a lot of Android phones. Marshmallow seemed to fix the issue

Funny u mention that because I couldn't send MMS through WiFi earlier either. I turned off WiFi and it was fine. I'm also running marshmallow. Oh and I just checked, Yaata won't let me rename the group text either. Dang BB10 is so much better than Android.

05-10-16 11:02 AM
    Funny u mention that because I couldn't send MMS through WiFi earlier either. I turned off WiFi and it was fine. I'm also running marshmallow. Oh and I just checked, Yaata won't let me rename the group text either. Dang BB10 is so much better than Android.

I agree BB10 is far superior than Android. I sold my Passport SE because all the android apps I use wouldn't work anymore. I have to use several for work.

05-10-16 11:07 AM
    I agree BB10 is far superior than Android. I sold my Passport SE because all the android apps I use wouldn't work anymore. I have to use several for work.

Frustrating to say the least..

05-10-16 11:16 AM
    Textra won't let me name the chat either.. Smh

05-10-16 11:23 AM