One thing I'm wondering.
    Has anyone found a way to be writing a text, and in mid text you want to take a picture and attach it. While doing this all from the texting app.

Only thing is the standard camera app isn't used. Instead a lower grade camera like app opens. Doesn't even offer zoom.

Any way around that?

Posted via CB10
    07-19-16 06:18 PM
    Seems to be your texting / messaging app is using a special camera frontend, perhaps telling us the name of used app could help. Mine 'Yaata' or 'threema' let's you choose which one it should take if you have more than one installed.
    07-19-16 11:01 PM
    Actually the standard Messenger app does this. It opens up a low-res camera window. If I want to send a standard picture I just take it outside Messenger with the camera app and then insert it while in Messenger.

Looks like this:

However what I just discovered is that if you swipe up / drag up on the small camera window you can enlarge it and the resolution increases. It also goes full-screen when you rotate the phone.

Off-topic but BlackBerry should just provide a native texting capability from the Hub like they did on BB10.
    07-20-16 01:54 AM
    Owczi, you know what I'm talking about.

So the question I have,
    Is there a work around so the "actual" camera app can be used, with out installing another messaging app?

Posted via CB10
    07-20-16 05:21 AM
    Not that I'm aware of. Just the way she goes. People will probably tell you to use an alternative app like Textra or Yaata or sth.

Messenger has many more annoyances - like not displaying the phone number type in the list for conversations with the same person's multiple numbers. I had to create multiple contacts for the same people just so I could tell them apart. I mean you have two conversations with "Bob" instead of with "Bob - mobile" and "Bob - work", and there is no way of telling which one's which. Ugh.
    07-20-16 04:52 PM