Is it possible?

Posted via CB10
    11-18-15 01:54 PM
    I don't think that work email accounts managed by a MDM (BES, Mobile Iron, Maas360, etc.) can be integrated into the Hub. I'm actually on both our BES12 test server and connected with Maas360 at the same time. Neither one syncs emails in the Hub.
    11-18-15 02:38 PM
    I don't think that work email accounts managed by a MDM (BES, Mobile Iron, Maas360, etc.) can be integrated into the Hub. I'm actually on both our BES12 test server and connected with Maas360 at the same time. Neither one syncs emails in the Hub.
    BES doesn't sync with the Hub?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-18-15 02:52 PM
    That just sucks. Is it rare that companies use mobileiron? Do you think it will ever integrate to HUB?

So basically no secure work email to HUB. And this phone is for what target audience?

Posted via CB10
    11-18-15 02:57 PM
    We have Mobile Iron here but my IT people let me slide.

11-18-15 03:07 PM
    BES doesn't sync with the Hub?

Nope
    It creates a "Secure Workspace" similar to BB10, you have a separate App in there for emails. No integration with the Hub on the personal side.
    11-18-15 04:05 PM
    You currently provision a Priv the same way you would any other Android - download the BES12 client for Android and activate.

Integration with the hub is likely coming, but it seems to be a lower priority right now. Just give them time. It's in BlackBerry's best interest to have their devices integrated with their MDM, rather then Iron, Airwatch, etc. The overall user experience will be far better if a Priv is provisioned on BES12 instead of a competitive MDM.
    11-18-15 09:39 PM
    Chances are very low for Mobile Iron to be integrated with Hub.
    11-18-15 09:44 PM
    You currently provision a Priv the same way you would any other Android - download the BES12 client for Android and activate.

Integration with the hub is likely coming, but it seems to be a lower priority right now. Just give them time. It's in BlackBerry's best interest to have their devices integrated with their MDM, rather then Iron, Airwatch, etc. The overall user experience will be far better if a Priv is provisioned on BES12 instead of a competitive MDM.
    Sure and it is just as much in their interest to allow their devices to be managed by the other MDMs - otherwise corporate IT is just as likely to ban blackberry use.
    03-11-16 09:01 PM