I would like to sync the Tasks app on my Priv with Outlook 2013. if not the Tasks app, then maybe the Notes app. Anybody know how to do this?

If I can't sync to Outlook, is there a way to at least sync to my computer?
    03-06-17 08:44 PM
    Thank you John.

You say that 1) you were able to sync everything using Outlook.com across Priv/laptop/cloud and 2) Tasks syncs wonderfully with Office365. I'm not quite sure what you have going on. Is the data from Tasks on your Priv syncing with some other app on your laptop? If so, which app? Is it showing up in the Tasks section of Outlook or somewhere else. And what do you have to do to enable this?

Please forgive my lack of knowledge, and thanks again for your reply.
    Sorry I wasn't very clear on that.

If you go to outlook.com and sign up for an email account, you'll get email, calendar, tasks that work through Exchange ActiveSync (as Emaderton mentioned). This will also give you access to online versions of Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
    You can then add that outlook.com account to your desktop/laptop Outlook application, and then your Tasks and Calendar will sync back and forth between your PRIV and your Outlook 2013 on your computer. Again as Emaderton mentioned, Notes will not sync on the free version of outlook.com. However, you will have access to OneNote so you could use that instead.
    I don't know of any syncing software that exists for that purpose. I used outlook.com (the free version) and then set up my outlook.com email in desktop Outlook and that synced everything across PRIV/laptop/cloud.

I've since upgraded to Office365 for increased storage and to give household members their own Office365 as well. Tasks syncs wonderfully. I haven't tried the Notes app since I use OneNote, but I know the Notes app wouldn't sync with the free outlook.com when I tried it previously.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-06-17 08:58 PM
    Thank you John.

You say that 1) you were able to sync everything using Outlook.com across Priv/laptop/cloud and 2) Tasks syncs wonderfully with Office365. I'm not quite sure what you have going on. Is the data from Tasks on your Priv syncing with some other app on your laptop? If so, which app? Is it showing up in the Tasks section of Outlook or somewhere else. And what do you have to do to enable this?

03-07-17 06:18 AM
    Outlook.com uses Exchange ActiveSync which will sync email, calendar, contacts, and tasks. I had asked a similar question earlier, and I believe notes do not sync in Outlook.com. However, my work uses ActiveSync, and notes do sync.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-17 06:33 AM
    Thank you John.

Sorry I wasn't very clear on that.

If you go to outlook.com and sign up for an email account, you'll get email, calendar, tasks that work through Exchange ActiveSync (as Emaderton mentioned). This will also give you access to online versions of Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
    You can then add that outlook.com account to your desktop/laptop Outlook application, and then your Tasks and Calendar will sync back and forth between your PRIV and your Outlook 2013 on your computer. Again as Emaderton mentioned, Notes will not sync on the free version of outlook.com. However, you will have access to OneNote so you could use that instead.
    03-07-17 08:49 AM
    I use Akrutosync to sync my calendar in Outlook and my Priv. Although I do not use tasks you can sync tasks as well as contacts. http://www.akruto.com/best-ways-to-s...osoft-outlook/
    03-07-17 06:47 PM