I have my Priv since January and I'm still a newbie with all the Android stuff. I was just wondering if it's possible that everytime I click or I swipe right on a push notification that it becomes automatically read in the Hub as well? It bothers me to have a red star on the Hub icon and to always go in there to grab the junk e-mails and mark them read...
    03-10-16 01:35 PM
    I have my Priv since January and I'm still a newbie with all the Android stuff. I was just wondering if it's possible that everytime I click or I swipe right on a push notification that it becomes automatically read in the Hub as well? It bothers me to have a red star on the Hub icon and to always go in there to grab the junk e-mails and mark them read...
    Not exactly sure what you're asking, it sounds like you want notifications in the Hub to be removed after you swipe. If you swipe right or open the account menu and click on the account the notification will be removed.

Enjoying the Priv
    Not exactly sure what you're asking, it sounds like you want notifications in the Hub to be removed after you swipe. If you swipe right or open the account menu and click on the account the notification will be removed.

Enjoying the Priv
    03-10-16 08:26 PM