Can the BlackBerry Rapid charger etc be used to charge the Priv? When I was in Rogers on Friday playing with it I forgot to check. Thanks.

Posted with my Super Happy Fun-time Q5!
    11-08-15 08:10 PM
    Yes, but the QC 2.0 chargers will be faster.

Unless, of course, you're using a wireless charger. Then the BlackBerry rapid charger is perfect, because they're only about 50% efficient and deliver 1A or so, and thus the 2A rate from those is right up the middle for best performance.
    11-08-15 08:30 PM
    Yes why not. In fact I use one for my note lol
    11-08-15 08:31 PM
    Can the BlackBerry Rapid charger etc be used to charge the Priv? When I was in Rogers on Friday playing with it I forgot to check. Thanks.

Posted with my Super Happy Fun-time Q5!
    Yes it is micro USB. Also some posters on these forums have pointed out that if you have a non-US spec Priv (and obviously need a hard shell case) you can add wireless charging yourself with a kit. Then you get the best device because the non-US phones have more radio bands, which is nice if you go overseas on work or play. Have fun :-)
    11-23-15 08:39 AM
    Hey
    I just purchased a Samsung rapid adaptive charger and the ultra high speed charging is really something else. I totally recommend it. On average takes about an hour to go to full charge from the low 20's.

вιaсĸвεггч ᕵяiv (STV100-3 Rogers Wireless)via CB for Android 5.1.1
    11-24-15 12:25 PM
    I've noticed on my previous LG G4 which supports Quick Charge that when I occasionally charged the phone with a s6 fast charger it lasted a couple hours shorter then using the stock standard charger that came with the phone.
    Even though it supports it I noticed a big change in battery life.

Not sure if anyone can support this theory that faster chargers effect battery life.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-24-15 12:54 PM
    The only charger that given me issues is the Samsung wireless charging pad, Gen 1 (the one released with the S6, not the new fast charge wireless pad)
    11-24-15 12:58 PM