11-04-19 05:17 PM
781 ... 303132
tools
    10-29-19 10:43 AM
    It's the most popular android phone by BlackBerry, even so there was some mistakes for the Brand, experience can be renewed. the point is that BBMo needs refresh. how they will seduce the people while producing secure and lower-cost terminals. They can't beats Apple on their field. Have a look of prices, BBMo is incredibly far away of the market realities and consumers...😑😑. In the same times, prices grows up speedly .
    11-01-19 01:58 PM
    It's the most popular android phone by BlackBerry, even so there was some mistakes for the Brand, experience can be renewed. the point is that BBMo needs refresh. how they will seduce the people while producing secure and lower-cost terminals. They can't beats Apple on their field. Have a look of prices, BBMo is incredibly far away of the market realities and consumers.... In the same times, prices grows up speedly .
    Is it worth it though? Most players are struggling with their phone sales. Why bother entering an even more difficult market again?
    11-01-19 08:12 PM
    I understand and i agree with you, Of course, these are the hurdles that BB has to face, as circumstances have changed between 2009 and 2019. But I think if BB changes his strategy things would be better. Because who does not risk anything has nothing. Having hard knocks must not be an end, BB must go to the consumers. It must do everything to regain trust and market share, rather to be confined to the software.
    11-04-19 10:01 AM
    I understand and i agree with you, Of course, these are the hurdles that BB has to face, as circumstances have changed between 2009 and 2019. But I think if BB changes his strategy things would be better. Because who does not risk anything has nothing. Having hard knocks must not be an end, BB must go to the consumers. It must do everything to regain trust and market share, rather to be confined to the software.
    BlackBerry is risking it all on QNX, UEM and Cylance now. It quit consumer mobile three years ago.

TCL is still betting it all on their brand and obviously letting BBMo slowly die. It served it’s purpose, whatever that is.
    11-04-19 04:11 PM
    Umm.....no.
    11-04-19 05:17 PM
781 ... 303132