Few shots at Vieques, PR

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails camera so far so good-160670.jpg  
    Stelios Gnd likes this.
    05-19-16 02:16 PM
    Looks good.
    I have no problem at all with the Priv camera. I think it is very good. But I've also been using BB cameras for the last 7 years.
    05-19-16 03:56 PM
    The camera is an upgrade from past blackberry devices

05-19-16 04:42 PM
    05-19-16 04:45 PM
    you'll like it even more in a few days!
    05-19-16 05:24 PM
    Changelog?

05-19-16 10:17 PM
    It certainly has produced some great pictures for me so far. Looking forward to what is to come! Thank you for your work on this. Your avatar: It has to be Yaquina Head Lighthouse on the Oregon Coast! Cool. I just was on the coast and the Priv camera helped me capture some of the beauty to take home with me. :-) Posted a few on the photo thread. One has another lighthouse in it in the distance.
    Last edited by Sigewif; 05-20-16 at 02:50 AM.
    smcv likes this.
    05-20-16 02:11 AM
    Shot through a window of an aircraft with the Priv and stock camera app. Fine with me.

FWIW

Posted by using the BlackBerry Priv
    Attached Thumbnails camera so far so good-6656.jpg  
    Sigewif likes this.
    05-20-16 04:51 PM
    Another one

Posted by using the BlackBerry Priv
    Attached Thumbnails camera so far so good-4204.jpg  
    FF22 likes this.
    05-20-16 04:52 PM
    Your avatar: It has to be Yaquina Head Lighthouse on the Oregon Coast! Cool.
    To be honest, I'm not entirely sure where the photo was taken.. It is taken from the full-sized photo that was used for all of the colour filter effects in the camera app, so I have at least a dozen versions of this photo in a folder on my desktop A google image search tells me it very likely is the same lighthouse you mention.. I'm actually going to be traveling past there next month, and I should make a detour to try and get myself into the picture next time!

An amusing bit of trivia though... I cheated and changed the colour of the door to red (it was greyish blue/green originally), since I wanted to make sure we had enough yellow, blue, red, and green all in the sample image so the colour effects were more obvious.
    Wezard likes this.
    05-21-16 12:12 AM
    To be honest, I'm not entirely sure where the photo was taken.. It is taken from the full-sized photo that was used for all of the colour filter effects in the camera app, so I have at least a dozen versions of this photo in a folder on my desktop A google image search tells me it very likely is the same lighthouse you mention.. I'm actually going to be traveling past there next month, and I should make a detour to try and get myself into the picture next time!

An amusing bit of trivia though... I cheated and changed the colour of the door to red (it was greyish blue/green originally), since I wanted to make sure we had enough yellow, blue, red, and green all in the sample image so the colour effects were more obvious.
    Weren't there some of those renderings on the Priv? Now it uses whatever picture is open.
    We drove right by the turnoff for Yaquina lighthouse yesterday. Our destination was further south so we did not take time to go out to Yaquina Head this trip. It is only about 1 1/2 hours from where we live so I can catch it another time. It is worth going out there for sure if you are not in Oregon often. For someone who works with cameras, you will find that the Oregon Coast is one of the most beautiful places on earth to photograph. A few of my Priv photos from the coast are posted on the photo thread. Ones uploaded from the phone to CB are not full resolution. I uploaded some that were transferred to my PC that are. Not all of those posted (CB size limitations?) but some did. UPDATE: I just resized them so they should all show now. Here is a picture from one of the lookouts along HWY 101 using the Priv camera. I hope it posts.
    camera so far so good-img_20160519_1331133.jpg
    Last edited by Sigewif; 05-21-16 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Added that I resized Oregon Coast photos in Priv photo thread.
    andy957 and bluesqueen23 like this.
    05-21-16 03:06 AM
    nice. I am making the drive from Portland down to San Diego, so I look forward to the scenery!
    05-21-16 04:49 PM
    nice. I am making the drive from Portland down to San Diego, so I look forward to the scenery!
    When should we expect a beta update for the camera? Looking forward to it!
    05-22-16 11:55 AM
    When should we expect a beta update for the camera? Looking forward to it!
    I'd guess some time in May
    05-22-16 11:43 PM
    I'd guess some time in May
    Awesome! May means almost any day! June is not much more than a week away Is there any plan, now or in the future, for taking photos with verbal commands? My old LG F6 did that. (it was a poor camera but that was a nice feature.)
    05-22-16 11:57 PM
    Is there any plan, now or in the future, for taking photos with verbal commands? My old LG F6 did that. (it was a poor camera but that was a nice feature.)
    Nothing immediate, but I'll add it to our backlog.
    05-23-16 01:04 AM
    The only thing I'm missing in the priv camera that i remember from BB10 is the option for action shots. I love taking pics of my 2 year old playing, but so many end up blurred due to movement. Am I missing and option for faster shutter speeds?
    05-23-16 01:59 PM
    The only thing I'm missing in the priv camera that i remember from BB10 is the option for action shots. I love taking pics of my 2 year old playing, but so many end up blurred due to movement. Am I missing and option for faster shutter speeds?
    I would love shutter speed priority setting. Or even just an action mode.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv
    Last edited by Centerman66; 07-26-16 at 09:56 AM.
    05-23-16 03:20 PM
    smcv, did you make it to the Yaquina Head light house when you were out here? I was there a little over a week ago and got took some pictures with my Priv. Here is one of the many pictures I took, which shows a little of how the coast looks where it is built. I may post some more over at the Pictures sticky here on CrackBerry. Clouds rolled in before sunset but the lighting is always ever changing and beautiful at the coast. I made a few adjustments using Priv adjustments after taking it. camera so far so good-img_20160716_1917008.jpg
    FF22 likes this.
    07-26-16 03:00 AM
    Duplicate
    Attached Thumbnails camera so far so good-2772.jpg  
    07-26-16 05:36 AM
    This is what I took a few months ago without editing it with PRIV

Posted via handy dandy PRIV
    camera so far so good-1469529858182.jpg
    FF22 and Sigewif like this.
    07-26-16 05:44 AM
    smcv, did you make it to the Yaquina Head light house when you were out here? [/ATTACH]
    Sadly no.. looking at a map, I think I just missed it.
    07-26-16 08:49 AM