Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    My camera seems to be stuck in landscape mode even though my orientation is set to auto-rotate. Any suggestions?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-19-16 04:39 PM
    Are you in Panorama Mode?

From BB blog: How to reset PRIV by BlackBerry | Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

Three restart/reboot methods

The first method, which should be used 99.9% of the time when you want to reboot your device, is using the Reboot option that appears after pressing the Power key.

Press and hold the Power key for 3 seconds
    Select Reboot from the menu that is presented

The second reset method should be used if pressing the Power key does not produce the menu with Power Off and Restart. For example, if an app or game you are using won’t close, use this option to restart your device.

Press and hold the Power key for 12 seconds

Third method: Should your device fail to respond, the final reset method is to press and hold the Power key for 32 seconds which is equivalent to removing the battery. This should result in your device booting up successfully.

If it fails to start, however, verify you are not pressing any other keys such as Volume Up, Mute, or Volume Down while performing any of the reset methods listed above. If you use a case for your device you may want to remove it as it might be pressing a button inadvertently.
    WT44 likes this.
    04-19-16 05:20 PM
    Are you in Panorama Mode?

From BB blog: How to reset PRIV by BlackBerry | Inside BlackBerry Help Blog

Three restart/reboot methods

The first method, which should be used 99.9% of the time when you want to reboot your device, is using the Reboot option that appears after pressing the Power key.

Press and hold the Power key for 3 seconds
    Select Reboot from the menu that is presented

The second reset method should be used if pressing the Power key does not produce the menu with Power Off and Restart. For example, if an app or game you are using wont close, use this option to restart your device.

Press and hold the Power key for 12 seconds

Third method: Should your device fail to respond, the final reset method is to press and hold the Power key for 32 seconds which is equivalent to removing the battery. This should result in your device booting up successfully.

If it fails to start, however, verify you are not pressing any other keys such as Volume Up, Mute, or Volume Down while performing any of the reset methods listed above. If you use a case for your device you may want to remove it as it might be pressing a button inadvertently.
    Reboot worked. Thanks!

FF22 likes this.
    04-19-16 10:01 PM
    it is likely that rotation of all apps stopped working on your device due to a gyro problem.
    if you see the problem again, please double check other apps.. or download a gyro or sensors test app from google play.
    04-24-16 01:04 AM
    That happened to me. One sensor was defective (I used cup-z to check if the sensors were working)

I had to returned my priv and got a new one.

04-24-16 06:43 AM
    You can also use BB's Virtual Expert - awesome app to check on your phone's HW functionality
    04-24-16 08:07 PM
    it is likely that rotation of all apps stopped working on your device due to a gyro problem.
    if you see the problem again, please double check other apps.. or download a gyro or sensors test app from google play.
    If it turns out to be a gyro issue, can this be fixed?
    05-18-16 11:53 AM
    Happened to me on my Nexus 7 6.0.1, it was App related and a boot on safe mode fixed it. But if it is a gyroscope problem you can use this app it will allow you to see up the orientation as desired. Is a pain but an alternative.

Attached Thumbnails Camera orientation stuck in landscape-49441.jpg  
    05-18-16 12:46 PM
    Happened to me on my Nexus 7 6.0.1, it was App related and a boot on safe mode fixed it. But if it is a gyroscope problem you can use this app it will allow you to see up the orientation as desired. Is a pain but an alternative.

it was a bad gyro as tested on BBVE.....am sending it back to the seller. Thanks everyone.
    FF22 likes this.
    05-18-16 01:06 PM
    If anyone else sees this problem on their device, please PM me so I can pass info along to the sensors team.
    05-18-16 06:24 PM