Great stuff and all to be able to have this short cut (makes me wonder if the mute button is customizable after all so that we can have our pause button back again like in the old days), but how the heck do I turn-off the vibration when double-clicking the power button to start the cam app???? I'm sorry, but it irritates me badly, just like the key press feedback did (which can fortunately be turned-off via Settings>Language & Imput>BlackBerry Keyboard Settings>Key press feedback).

When going to Settings>Display, I can only see an option to turn-on or turn-off this double-pressing to start option. But I cannot find where I can turn-off the vibration that is accompanying it?
    I don't even know why one would want feedback to tell you that you're opening the cam app.
    If vibration can't be turned-off for this shortcut, then I sincerely hope it will in the following update.
    Last edited by WT44; 05-15-16 at 01:22 PM.
    05-15-16 10:53 AM
    Yeah. Same goes when deleting the emails from the notification tab.
    05-15-16 11:14 AM
    This is a Google feature I believe. You can reassign the double-press to other functions I believe, so it is not camera specific.
    Something we could probably look into.
    WT44 likes this.
    05-15-16 06:23 PM