When I first got my Priv, I set the camera app to store photos and videos on the internal storage because my sd card was full.

Recently I purchased a larger SD card so I changed the setting in the settings menu of the camera app to save photos and videos to the SD card instead. However, the camera app continues to store new photos on the internal storage.

Any advice for how to fix this? I'm going to run out of internal storage if I cannot fix this setting.

Z10 -> Passport -> PRIV
    04-16-16 09:03 PM
    Did you change the Setting? When you go back and look, is the setting still sd-card?

Change the setting, reboot and then check again.

How large is the card? What brand? How was it formatted?

Can you move photos from internal memory to the card? Have you saved anything else to the card?
    04-16-16 09:59 PM
    I think I discovered the problem. I think the photos were saved to the card all along. I was confused because the native file manager still showed them if I clicked "internal storage" and then photos. I think it's just a bug in the file manager. Piktures shows that they are actually stored on the card. I just could not locate the folder because it was hidden under a "dcim" folder.

Oddly enough, SD card files are stored in a file path called storage:/ while internal files are saved to root/sdcard:/

Weird.

Z10 -> Passport -> PRIV
    FF22 likes this.
    04-16-16 10:42 PM
    I'm having a similar problem in trying to save my apps to the SD card. The settings are correct, but they keep going to the internal storage. Advice?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-16-16 10:53 PM
    I'm having a similar problem in trying to save my apps to the SD card. The settings are correct, but they keep going to the internal storage. Advice?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Not all apps can be saved/installed to the sd-card. I believe it is mainly up to the developer. I'm not sure if some of the 3rd party tools can force a move to the sd-card.
    04-16-16 11:52 PM