Hi all,

I just get my Priv and have played for a few days and so far so good. But I notice that the in Call sound volume level seems too loud when I compared to other Andriod phones (e.g. Samsung, HTC) which I used before.

I need to lower the volume to just one or two level above the minimum. Is it same for your BB Priv ? Thanks ~
    09-12-16 12:26 PM
    Yeah same here mine is proper loud haven't tried lowering it I think how you do it is when you press down on the volume button and you get that little arrow that appears i think it's the middle bar that adjust the volume could be wrong though

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-12-16 12:40 PM
    lol go figure, not to dismiss your complaint OP, but with all the complaints of too low of in call volume on some Z30 and Z10 phones, we get a BB that actually gets complaints of too loud. Funny

09-12-16 04:45 PM
    Am I missing something?
    Don't all phones, including Priv have a volume control?
    I believe the setting is only available while 'in call', but I use a bluetooth ear bud and adjust volume on it, so I may be wrong.
    09-13-16 08:27 AM
    lol go figure, not to dismiss your complaint OP, but with all the complaints of too low of in call volume on some Z30 and Z10 phones, we get a BB that actually gets complaints of too loud. Funny

In call volume in all blackberries I used was always very loud enough that I always lessen it not to burst my ears out. Complaints about less volume was for ring volume, not for in call volume!

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    09-13-16 09:29 AM
    In call volume in all blackberries I used was always very loud enough that I always lessen it not to burst my ears out. Complaints about less volume was for ring volume, not for in call volume!

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    Not hardly. Go over to the Z30 or Z10 threads and see the number of complaints about low INCALL volume, better yet Google "BlackBerry Low volume" and read away, low call volume complaints back to 2007 across several models. It's been an ongoing complaint since release with the Z series as well. I do agree low call volume is the exception rather than the rule, nevertheless, in no way have ALL BB phones always had loud call volume, as the number of complaints verify. Maybe yours have, but definitely not everyone else.

My current Z30 has adequate incall volume but by no stretch of the imagination can it be considered anywhere approaching loud even at max volume, which I keep it at , and I have excellent hearing. My 1st Z30 did have pretty loud incall volume. Now media speaker volume is another story on my Z30s, one of my favorite features, LOUD !

The point of my original post being that in the threads you can always find complaints of low call volume, but I personally have never seen complaints of excessively loud call volume, hence the original post.

Last edited by rotorwrench; 09-13-16 at 11:34 AM.
    09-13-16 11:22 AM
    Priv finally has enough volume on ear piece. I work in loud environment and you can always turn down volume but you can't change max
    09-13-16 12:36 PM