Thanks.

I have 1.4.0. 11740. Sometimes min/max lets it reappear, other times no. Answer to 2nd question is no.

If I have to do a workaround each time, that's not good.. I'll look into those other calanders you suggested.
    11-20-16 06:20 AM
    OK the Cal-Version is same as mine and the problem vanished on my device. Have you updated all other BlackBerry apps (esp. Services Hub+)? Which OS version are you on 5 lollipop or 6 marshmallow?

Other then that I can only think of a restart and perhaps a longer restart holding power for 30sec.

Btw. If you say "specific event" is it only one special event, or some in a special calendar or is it a special cause it was not created by you and was synced via link of others Cal, or has it special char inside?
    Is it fullday event, as those were the one with problems?
    11-20-16 04:36 PM
    Thanks, appreciate the help. I did an update today (don't know the OS before but now have marshmallow, haven't done one in 1.5 months)..perhaps this was the issue..

Specific event was created by myself in my reguarly used google cal and it wasn't full day.

This schedule issue has really caused a lot of problems for me with work..I'm gonna be switching to a new cal that's dependable. Even though issue might be fixed, I can't trust it, take that chance. Any suggestion for a solid/dependable cal (it's my #1 criteria..I don't care about features).
    11-21-16 05:07 PM
28 12