Hi, since there are a few people from Europe here who maybe want to buy the phone from US or Canada, could some folks from US and CA post here a few links from here we could order the Priv? I know there are some threads with this links but I thought that it may be good for the entire community if we put them all in one place and also keep the thread clean.

Since I am from Europe, I don't know to many sites from CA or US that offer the Priv, another advantage would be that we can follow the prices from each seller. I plan to order mine from CA as I have a friend that will come in my country on December 14 and I want to know from where to order and if the phone from that particular place is sim unlocked or not. I still have a lot of time to decide from where to buy as Dec. 14 is far away, but I would like to have a few options price wise or maybe bundle wise.

If there is a similar thread please close this one and direct me to the other one.
    10-22-15 03:54 AM
    Hey I'll let you know if you buying two!
    10-22-15 04:03 AM
    Hey I'll let you know if you buying two!
    Are you from mother Europe as well? You want me to buy 2 and send it to you after dec. 14?
    10-22-15 04:05 AM
    10-22-15 04:10 AM
    Are you from mother Europe as well? You want me to buy 2 and send it to you after dec. 14?
    Haha just kidding
    10-22-15 04:15 AM
    I think Europe and especially Germany will get it as soon as Canada. Rest of the world and USA will have to wait longer, is my guessing correct?

Posted via CB10
    10-22-15 06:30 AM
    I think Europe and especially Germany will get it as soon as Canada. Rest of the world and USA will have to wait longer, is my guessing correct?

Posted via CB10
    Nah, US will be first wave too.
    10-22-15 06:44 AM