On sunday my Phone (Priv STV100-4) restarted and i ended up on a Boot Mode screen.

Boot Mode screen after restarting Priv-boot-mode.jpg

I was told to press and hold the power button for 15 seconds to reboot the device.
    This only brought me back to the boot mode screen.
    After playing around a little i found out that pressing volume up, volume down and the power button simultaniously for some time restarts the phone and it now boots up correctly.
    If i restart the phone it will go back to the Boot Mode Screen but if i turn it off and then turn it on again ist starts up normal.
    What can i do to get rid of this problem ?
    I hope someone has an idea.
    09-14-16 02:56 AM
    I'm interested how you end up in this screen.
    But anyway, you can try to load fresh OS by using autoloader as indicated in this link (Reload BlackBerry Priv OS - Global)

And see if the problem is fixed
    09-14-16 03:34 AM
    Not sure why it would go into boot mode unless there was a problem, normally being that you have to perform certain actions to get there. Also what's unusual is that your boot screen is different than mine. Unless it's due to model differences, mine being a -2 model, or there are different boot screens for different purposes. On my boot screen I have 4 lines of text (options) in the upper left corner with the android icon and the color of the text is blue , that's it, no BlackBerry logo, no timer and no other symbols or icons as you have.

You aren't holding your finger on restart momentarily when you are on the restart pop up are you? That is how you normally get the boot screen.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-14-16 07:35 AM
    I got that screen after my Priv got wet and tried to start it up again before it had dried out.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv by blackberry
    09-14-16 07:49 AM
    After research I found that some instances of this were caused by some cases and holsters putting pressure on one of the power or volume buttons. Are you using a case ? Also was recommended to hold the power button down for 30+ seconds if this screen comes up and not caused by a case or holster. It may help.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    09-14-16 04:22 PM
    I got that screen after my Priv got wet and tried to start it up again before it had dried out.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on my Priv by blackberry
    My phone has run into the same issue, could you please tell how did you fix it.
    07-17-17 09:25 PM
    Download the latest version of the Android operating system for PRIV and unzip to some folder. It has a file named flash.bat

After that, press the power + volume button down, when entering the screen with the options, choose option 3 that is Reboot into fast boot, it will blink and return to the same screen. Open the flash.bat file of the downloaded system, connect the USB cable and your computer to the PRIV, press the Y (yes) button and just have a coffee and wait.
    11-29-17 11:35 AM