I got the light brown one. This is a simple, elegant case with a nice feel. Three slots for business cards.
    Magnetic latch. Landscape kickstand. Wireless charging does not work on my TYLT: boo-hoo.
    May indicate rf-shielding? Not gonna put CCs in it, but has slot for cash. Ordered 2 more for the future.

Amazon.com: Bonusis� BlackBerry Priv Case, Foldable Kickstand Stand Feature , Premium Leather Folio Phone Wallet Case with Multiple Card Slot [Black]: Cell Phones & Accessories
    04-26-16 02:20 PM
    Wow! Looks good. Let us know how it looks when you get it. Photos too.
    04-26-16 02:23 PM
    Hmmm. Flip case number FOUR!!!!

Well, it is not real leather if that matters. I do kind of like the Window in the official case. But then I also worry about it getting scratched in that area.

Does it have the "sleep/standby" magnet?

That folding/easel back may have added thickness which prevents the Tylt charger from working but give this a shot. I have a 5/8 or so diameter battery on the bottom ledge of the Tylt so that the Priv sits higher on the easel and it works with a thicker case I have.
    04-26-16 02:42 PM
    F2, you the man ! Put pair of vintage 3/4 " dice in my TYLT tray and voila !..Definitely makes my day !
    (And yes, I DID try putting it face open/down on the TYLT without success!!)

Not good enough yet with Android to say whether or not magnetic latch can somehow trigger sleep/standby.
    With case installed, flipping upside down and placing on a flat surface does still induce sleep mode. Of course,
    now this tends to not scratch the screen... Doc N
    FF22 likes this.
    04-26-16 03:01 PM