The connection in my VW with the rSAP over Bluetooth works.
    With the os10 phones it works like this that the car antenna is in use and the antenna of the phone is out. You have to type the pin of your phone in the car system and ervery thing works nice an automaticly big advantage in comparison to the iphone which is not supporting rsap. The phone displayed a steering wheel as a symbol in the upper screen. You have your contacts synchronized to the car system and you have wifi connection to get data on your phone (emails,streming) You could also disable the rSAP option in the bluetooth menu. When you leave the car and the connection to the car telephone and audio system ends the phone connects automaticly to the carrier network.

Now how it works with the priv. First of all couldnt find a menu point to disable or enable rSAP. You can connect the phone to the car in the same way as with os10 and making calls from the car system with the car antenna works the contact list is also syncronized so the phone has rSAP.
    Now the two issues with the priv.
    First of all the phones antenna is not disabled on the dispay it says you can do emergency calls !!
    Second issue is that when you leave the car and bluetooth is disconnected you have to type in your pin to reconnect to the carrier network thats annoying for a business phone esspecially when you are getting a lot of times in and out of the car over the day.

So someone has a tip or is it a bug or missing feature than please Blackberry represantives in the forum bring a fix.
    Thanks

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-28-15 04:17 AM
    Any solution for this right now or any owner of a car system with rsap function who experienced the same ??

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-06-16 02:48 AM
    No help from me, but I can confirm: My priv behaves in exactly the same way like yours. In general, rSAP works as far as I can see.

Concerning the first issue I am not sure if you could really do your emergency calls or if it's just some kind of standard notification that shows up when rSAP "steals" your SIM - I didn't try that - did you?

Concerning the second issue: not only do I have to enter the SIM PIN, but also the Screen lock PIN. Yes and I find that pretty annoying too. I posted this issue on the blackberry support forum, perhaps someone takes notice of that... With my Nokias, I hadn't had to enter anything to get connection to my carrier when I left my car.

I'd be glad if that could be fixed.

H�ttenwerk
    02-19-16 07:12 PM
    With the Marsmallow update, at least the second issue is gone. My Priv reconnects to the carrier all by itself after leaving the car. It just takes a few moments. Good job, Blackberry!
    04-27-16 12:18 PM