I did a post earlier about Spotify not working with my car and I assumed it was the car. Just tried it in my other car and it's not working either. Tried multiple apps and nothing is working. I connect fine and can use the phone fine, but no streaming of music? Anybody have ideas?

Posted via Blackberry Priv
    11-20-15 01:18 PM
    Anyone ever experience this ... Bluetooth connection works in car, get pairing confirmation and can make phone calls, but tried Spotify and it won't steam the sound. Even tried YouTube to confirm it wasn't the Spotify app and YouTube wouldn't even play and crashed. Both work fine without using bluetooth ... I'm lost?

11-20-15 04:02 PM
    I am able to use the Bluetooth connection for calls and I tested YouTube and it works as well. Unfortunately, I don't have Spotify otherwise I would have tested that as well.
    11-20-15 04:13 PM
    Anyone ever experience this ... Bluetooth connection works in car, get pairing confirmation and can make phone calls, but tried Spotify and it won't steam the sound. Even tried YouTube to confirm it wasn't the Spotify app and YouTube wouldn't even play and crashed. Both work fine without using bluetooth ... I'm lost?

Try this out:
    - Go to Settings > Bluetooth
    - Under 'Paired devices', select the gear symbol next to the name of your car and make sure that 'media audio' is checked.
    nickdollimount likes this.
    11-20-15 04:18 PM
    Try this out:
    - Go to Settings > Bluetooth
    - Under 'Paired devices', select the gear symbol next to the name of your car and make sure that 'media audio' is checked.
    I did check that, thanks for the reply though. The weird thing is that not only do I not get sound, but the apps actually crash.

11-20-15 05:07 PM
    I have Spotify installed and can play music fine in two different cars, different brand so it should be possible

Posted via CB10
    11-20-15 06:23 PM