Device: BB Priv
    Model: STV100-4
    OS Version: Android 6.0.1
    Android Security patch level: 05 March 2017
    build Number: AAJ919

Screenshots attached!

Since an update that was released in January was installed on my BB priv, the Bluetooth no longer works - it doesn't find bluetooth devices nor can the bluetooth devices find the priv or connect to it. I noticed it when it stopped auto connecting to my car as i use it for audio (listening to music) and hands-free for calls.

I have already tried all the documented steps on blackberry FAQ, i.e Soft reset, boot into Safe Mode, deleted previous pairings, but none of those have worked.

I installed phone doctor plus app and it detected that the Priv can't search nor connect, but wasn't clever enough to proffer any solution - see attached.

The only other possible solutions i have read about is to root the phone and use an app (3rd party Bluetooth repair i think) to fix the issue, but rooting one's priv has consequences. Or to do a factory reset on the priv, of which i am hesitant as it'll wipe all the data and i'll have to set up the phone all over again :-(

please help
    Attached Thumbnails Bluetooth has stopped working on BB PRIV-screenshot_20170314-161026.jpg   Bluetooth has stopped working on BB PRIV-screenshot_20170314-161321.jpg  
    03-14-17 12:03 PM
    When in doubt, wipe it. It's a PITA, yes. But at least you'll know for sure if it's a hardware issue if it doesn't work after reload.
    03-14-17 12:18 PM
    Blackberry Virtual Expert also has a Bluetooth test mode. Run or download it.

Still have warranty? Call BB or contact through Twitter.

Good luck.
    03-14-17 01:48 PM
    I have the same issue and wiping the device didn't fix the problem... just fyi.
    03-14-17 07:38 PM
    Solution No.1: Turn off Bluetooth and turn it back on

Solution No.2: Restart your BlackBerry Priv

Solution No.3: Delete prior pairings and set them up again

Solution No.4: Make sure that the Bluetooth device is using the latest software

Solution No.5: If the Bluetooth device is using the battery connect it to a power source

Solution No.6: See if the software on your BlackBerry Priv is up to date

Solution No.7: Factory reset.
    03-15-17 03:25 AM
    Hi Promomilia, I have tried all of these steps and no dice... even after factory reset, Priv doesn't find my car speaker any longer. It was working fine until the January update just like for OP.
    03-16-17 08:21 AM
    I have not been able to get any contact information from either AT&T or my company regarding BB support. You mentioned a number to call- can you provide that for me. I have a BB Passport, with a similar problem regarding Bluetooth hook-up, as well as flickering of the display intermittently. This all occurred after loading 10.3.3.1463 last week.
    03-20-17 01:04 AM
    I have not been able to get any contact information from either AT&T or my company regarding BB support. You mentioned a number to call- can you provide that for me. I have a BB Passport, with a similar problem regarding Bluetooth hook-up, as well as flickering of the display intermittently. This all occurred after loading 10.3.3.1463 last week.
    I don't think there is a number for calling about PASSPORT issues. There WAS one for the Priv but even that support method has been changed.

If your Passport still has warranty, your carrier or seller should be able to help.

While I don't have it, there is a Twitter contact method that folks use.
    03-20-17 09:38 AM
    My Bluetooth has stopped working as well. I have been noticing over the past couple of weeks that it has been problematic. IE, Not connecting to car immediately, or stuttering if standalone BT speaker is more than a couple of feet from phone (used to be several feet). As well, my smart watch which used to work flawlessly was constantly disconnecting and reconnecting. Now, as of last Friday, Bluetooth doesn't work at all. Won't connect to anything. I have tried all the steps suggested above multiple times except a factory wipe. Can anyone confirm if a factory wipe has worked for them to restore bluetooth functionality? Or any other steps that one may of taken to restore functionality.

Thank you,
    J...
    04-10-17 07:34 AM
    Well. This really sucks. Decided to try a wipe. No go. Loaded a previous OS version (AAJ049). No go. Borrowed a priv from work and Bluetooth is working fine on it with all my devices. So it is the phone. Long out of warrantee. Anyone have any thoughts on how I can fix this??? Bluetooth is rather important to me.
    04-10-17 02:05 PM