Hi all.
    Had to erase my device yesterday and reset it. Good news is that so many glitches have been resolved. It's like a fresh new phone. Just a couple of problems...

I can't seem to pair my Priv to my car for bluetooth now. The Priv will say click "ok" for bluetooth pairing but then nothing happens from there. hmmmmm.... any ideas?

Second... once in a while I get a duplicate text and it seems like the first one comes through with emoji's showing little 'x's' and then the next one is the same text with the emoji's showing properly.
    Thanks for taking your time to read this annoying post and offering help.

Last edited by Bla1ze; 08-17-16 at 10:53 PM.
    08-17-16 07:25 PM
    Hi all.
    Had to erase my device yesterday and reset it. Good news is that so many glitches have been resolved. It's like a fresh new phone. Just a couple of problems...

I can't seem to pair my Priv to my car for bluetooth now. The Priv will say click "ok" for bluetooth pairing but then nothing happens from there. hmmmmm.... any ideas?

Second... once in a while I get a duplicate text and it seems like the first one comes through with emoji's showing little 'x's' and then the next one is the same text with the emoji's showing properly.
    Thanks for taking your time to read this annoying post and offering help.

I found that I needed to delete the phone from the car's bluetooth and the car from the phone. Re-added from scratch and everything paired up ok.
    08-18-16 01:37 AM
    I'm also getting double texts for every message. Anyone else having this problem?
    09-13-16 09:22 AM