So I'm having issues with Bluetooth audio as of yesterday.

Out of the groups blue every time I try to play music it get a phone disconnected message. While in bluetooth settings I noticed that only the media portion is disconnecting and not the phone.

So calls work fine its just the media. I've tried multiple apps, rebooting, toggling bluetooth on both phone and car and nothing.

Nothing changed yesterday. I didn't install any new apps and the day before it was working fine. Anyone have this happen to them before?

Car is a 2016 Mustang.

Thanks,

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-27-16 08:59 AM
    Bump. Anyone?

01-27-16 09:09 PM
    You can try deleting your device from the car's memory and then pairing it again but you know Bluetooth is just plain finicky and there's not much you can do to solve these issues.
    01-27-16 09:27 PM
    i have similar issues with my bluetooth on my Samsung though, it occasionally doesn't connect or drops the connection. so i have to go to the settings, disconnect, and try again...i drive a 2010 VW. maybe try something like that? sorry not much help
    01-27-16 09:28 PM
    Oddly, I had that same issue in my Ford car last night. But not today. Odd coincidence. Everything now working fine.

01-27-16 09:29 PM
    I bought recently a passport red and it disconnects from bluetooth devices out of nowhere but then it connects back on. It can't be the devices because I was connecting fine before with my previous passport...

I am thinking to send it to BlackBerry to repair it but I am not sure what they will do to it, it will be hard to diagnose the problem because it doesn't happen all the time.

I don't know what to do with it honestly.