Okay, so my work colleague updated his Priv to the latest OS patch and on reboot it's just going two tone blue LED.

We've left it to charge for a few hours - no dice
    Power button for 32 seconds - does nothing
    Power button + mute button - does nothing
    Power button + vol down for 15 seconds - does nothing

Basically, it flashes blue and does nothing. We can't get the IMEI as it doesn't power on and no box, but then again BB do not support the Priv anymore so they won't help.

The PC doesn't recognise a phone connection when plugged in, not that I can flash it as it's not in fastboot.

Basically, last resort is to post and check with the guru's. Anything guys and girls or should this now be committed to the bin?
    09-19-17 03:55 AM
    Try, the power button again, but don't worry about counting to 32. Just hold the button down for like a minute and see what happens. No guarantee, but I have found that the 32 second rule is kind of a average, but is not exact.
    09-19-17 01:19 PM
    Try, the power button again, but don't worry about counting to 32. Just hold the button down for like a minute and see what happens. No guarantee, but I have found that the 32 second rule is kind of a average, but is not exact.
    Tried that, for over a minute. Also tried with power+vol down, power+vol up, power+mute and all buttons for a minute or more.

Still just a blue flashing light

I think he may have to just accept that an update killed it, which sucks!
    09-20-17 04:49 AM
    I wonder if a full battery drain would allow it to boot up normally? It might take several days of sitting idle for a full drain, but there's nothing to lose at this point.
    09-20-17 07:03 AM