Anyone know if Blaq will come to android? I love using Blaq over twitter app.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-15 03:36 PM
    I doubt it will

Posted to CB via my Passport | Lloyd Summers | FileArchiveHaven
    11-07-15 03:36 PM
    Yeah, it's already pretty saturated. Plus, given that it's native Cascades, it would be some work getting it ported.
    11-07-15 05:17 PM
    Yeah, it's already pretty saturated. Plus, given that it's native Cascades, it would be some work getting it ported.
    Plz post leak of Blaq bro

hsss
    11-07-15 05:23 PM
    Plz post leak of Blaq bro

hsss
    U r proudy snek
    SteelGreek and eldricho like this.
    11-07-15 05:24 PM
    OK so now that most of us have the Priv, I can ask again if Blaq is coming to android? I hate the twitter app, please bring Blaq to android.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-30-16 04:29 PM
    OK so now that most of us have the Priv, I can ask again if Blaq is coming to android? I hate the twitter app, please bring Blaq to android.

There was chirping that it might happen on the last BB Upstream podcast, have a listen.
    01-30-16 04:39 PM
    I miss Blaq... best Twitter client by a long shot on any platform.

I've found Plume to be the closest thing I could find to the Blaq experience on Android.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...touiteur&hl=en

Hopefully the Blaq team cranks out a Droid version one day. Take my money now.
    01-30-16 06:08 PM
    my current plan is to HotSpot my PRIV (no WiFi at jobsite) for my Z10 to keep running solely for Blaq and bPod. otherwise ready to pay real money to those developers for Android releases...
    01-30-16 11:07 PM
    You don't want Blaq. Given how neglected it has been for more than a year, what makes you think an Android version would be any better attended to? The programmer claims it is not abandonware but admits there are other priorities. I have to respect that because it is his life and his creation but you should not consider it a supported product.

To give an example, the BB10 FB app is usable but is broken in several key functionality ways because it no longer receives updates. A big break was when FB introduced "replies". The app predates that and cannot load the reply in the hub as a result. Blaq is the same way. It will work for some things but not other things.

This is why I can't use Blaq or the FB app. It's like the first cars, you can have any colour you want as long as it's black.

Posted via CB10
    pgg101 likes this.
    01-31-16 11:14 AM

My sentiments exactly! I can't stand the spammy twitter app that comes with the Priv. I so miss Blaq
    01-31-16 02:35 PM
    I use fenix for Twitter it's great. great blacks nice pics give it a try

blackradiant
    02-02-16 08:01 PM
    my current plan is to HotSpot my PRIV (no WiFi at jobsite) for my Z10 to keep running solely for Blaq and bPod. otherwise ready to pay real money to those developers for Android releases...
    I've kept my classic on my desk or bedside for my twitter use. I don't take it on the road as I work from home so just running via wifi.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-16 05:26 PM
    I miss Blaq... best Twitter client by a long shot on any platform.

I've found Plume to be the closest thing I could find to the Blaq experience on Android.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...touiteur&hl=en

Hopefully the Blaq team cranks out a Droid version one day. Take my money now.
    Does plume keep its place in timeline like blaq?

Posted via CB10
    02-08-16 05:29 PM
    I use fenix for Twitter it's great. great blacks nice pics give it a try

blackradiant
    Does fenix keep its place in timeline like blaq?

Posted via CB10
    02-08-16 05:30 PM
    Does plume keep its place in timeline like blaq?
    Yes, you can have that option just like Blaq. Give it a spin.
    02-08-16 05:42 PM
    I highly recommend checking out Twidere. Free, ad-free, and highly customizable. Here's a screencap of my timeline. I'm using the dark theme, customized red links, compact tweets and cropped image previews. There's a bunch more stuff you can customize as well.

Attached Thumbnails Blaq?-151.jpg  
    jm1219 likes this.
    02-08-16 05:49 PM
    Love Blaq. Got started with it in my old Playbook days. Hope he keeps it updated.

Posted via CB10
    02-12-16 07:50 AM
    I started using Talon as a replacement and I think it is pretty close after a little tweaking.
    02-12-16 08:04 AM
    In my case, I'm not tweeting the often i'm used to do... Android needs Blaq for sure!

02-25-16 07:53 AM