I just wanted to share my further experiences with everyone. I have used them a number of times and have always been satisfied with their service (Sean, in particular is great to deal with) One thing I didn't know before was that they unlock not just Blackberries, but other major brands as well, so I recently tried them for unlocking Samsung Galaxy phones and as usual, quick service and codes that work. I did have a problem with one Priv that the code didn't work but Sean dealt with the problem right away and resolved the issue to my satisfaction - Again, a great person to deal with!
    01-21-16 02:50 PM
    I am currently waiting for my refund as the code provided didn't work at unlocking my passport. There were many emails back and forth, telling me to try this, try that, and nothing, and now I have 2 tries left. Since asking for the refund, replies have been very delayed. I certainly haven't received a level of service I was expecting, and all I want it to unlock my damn passport.
    01-21-16 04:56 PM
    I am currently waiting for my refund as the code provided didn't work at unlocking my passport. There were many emails back and forth, telling me to try this, try that, and nothing, and now I have 2 tries left. Since asking for the refund, replies have been very delayed. I certainly haven't received a level of service I was expecting, and all I want it to unlock my damn passport.
    Sorry to hear about your issues getting your device unloved. I have use these folks many times to have my Blackberry OS10 devices unlocked and always had good service. I hope it all works out for you.
    01-21-16 05:47 PM
    Hi ridemaster,

Maybe your refund is pending. Please pm me or email Sean @ BlackberryCodeSource.com with the phones IMEI# and your order email and I can have it checked for you right away. Sometimes refunds take a few days but I can have it checked and make sure you get it asap.

Thanks!
    01-21-16 06:51 PM
    Hey Guys,

Though I would share this excellent video review a Crackberry member made of unlocking a Blackberry Priv

Check it out and be sure to hit the like button if you can
    01-16-17 02:45 PM
    Question: will unlocking an AT&T Priv allow that device to bypass the carriers for updates? In other words, would it be treated as a device bought directly from blackberry or am I too optimistic?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I'd like to see if BBCS can comment on this for us. I'm in the same boat needing the updates from Blackberry direct. I have a relative that purchased an AT&T unlocked phone on ebay and they get the updates direct from Blackberry. I've also talked to level 2 support at Blackberry and was told if AT&T would unlock my phone I could get the updates from them but not until. AT&T would not unlock my phone because I purchased it on the next program and have payments remaining. What is the difference between a BBCS unlocked phone and one purchased elsewhere that was originally AT&T and unlocked?

If BBCS can confirm if this will work for us or not I will probably purchase an unlock from them.
    01-16-17 03:48 PM
    Hey RaycinSS,
    Great question!

YES it will now get the update directly from Blackberry if you unlock your AT&T blackberry

You can see this great thread that CB's editor in chief made Bla1ze about it as well

If you purchased an unlocked AT&T Priv your updates will now come directly from BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com

Let me know if you have any questions at all

Always glad to help,

Cheers!

I'd like to see if BBCS can comment on this for us. I'm in the same boat needing the updates from Blackberry direct. I have a relative that purchased an AT&T unlocked phone on ebay and they get the updates direct from Blackberry. I've also talked to level 2 support at Blackberry and was told if AT&T would unlock my phone I could get the updates from them but not until. AT&T would not unlock my phone because I purchased it on the next program and have payments remaining. What is the difference between a BBCS unlocked phone and one purchased elsewhere that was originally AT&T and unlocked?

If BBCS can confirm if this will work for us or not I will probably purchase an unlock from them.
    01-16-17 05:57 PM
    I contacted BBCS earlier today and got a very timely response from Sean. He has been great to work with and I believe that this is going to work to allow me to get the updates from Blackberry which should fix my ringtones and other issues I am having.
    I have gone ahead and ordered the unlock code for my phone. When I receive it I am going to try it and I will post the results here so we can put this issue to rest and hopefully help so many of us that are having our updates held hostage. I have my fingers crossed and will let you know. He did mention that AT&T Priv codes take a little longer so I'm patiently waiting to report back
    dan99x99 likes this.
    01-16-17 09:00 PM
    I contacted BBCS earlier today and got a very timely response from Sean. He has been great to work with and I believe that this is going to work to allow me to get the updates from Blackberry which should fix my ringtones and other issues I am having.
    I have gone ahead and ordered the unlock code for my phone. When I receive it I am going to try it and I will post the results here so we can put this issue to rest and hopefully help so many of us that are having our updates held hostage. I have my fingers crossed and will let you know. He did mention that AT&T Priv codes take a little longer so I'm patiently waiting to report back
    Video of the unlocking plz. Thx
    01-17-17 05:55 PM
    Hey Guys,

Though I would share this excellent video review a Crackberry member made of unlocking a Blackberry Priv

Check it out and be sure to hit the like button if you can
    BBCS....I ran into issues with the unlock codes AT&T have been provided me with. The first two units..they gave me codes and asked me to kept trying until it got into MEP locked. Then they sent the 3rd replacement.. And also provided the SIM unlock code..which again didn't work.

Is this something you could do? Thanks
    01-20-17 12:47 PM
35 12