Ya read what he wrote, he said everything that came with the device was phoney.
    He didn't say the device was phoney.
    Just all of the accessories.

 BlackBerry Z30 Chenpion 
    Does that even matter? Why bother covering a real thing with fake accessories and then sell it? Does it even work at all for that matter?

BlackBerry Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2639 on Telkomsel Network
    09-03-15 11:24 PM
    09-03-15 11:33 PM
    I'm not too worried about it. It's a legitimate site, if I get some sort of fake, I can return it. If it actually is some kind of Pre order, I can call cancel it. The seller has a decent reputation and the site isn't some kind of scam, it's just in Chinese.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    Do you cancel your order or keep continuing until your order arrives to your hand?

Posted via CB10
    09-04-15 01:47 AM
    Does it really say Pre order? In that case, I'm canceling my order. No harm no foul.

don't cancel at least for a week or two and let us know what is going on.lol
    MO3iusONE likes this.
    09-04-15 01:48 AM
    I'm not too worried about it. It's a legitimate site, if I get some sort of fake, I can return it. If it actually is some kind of Pre order, I can call cancel it. The seller has a decent reputation and the site isn't some kind of scam, it's just in Chinese.

Keep in mind that it's also shipping from China. I'm not sure how much you've payed for shipping but I assure you that, no matter what, it will not be fast to arrive.

You'll be lucky to get it in a month and who knows when we will have the official Slider released? By the time they ship that to you, you realize it's a fake and have to ship it back to them... Hopefully, for your sake it's not a scam but I would definitely be too cautious to order one of these. Even IF you get your money back, there is going to be such a delay AND hassle that will be inevitable.

Good luck to you. However, I'm usually pretty optimistic but there is no way that this is the real deal. Now it's just a matter of waiting to see how hard you've been taken.
    MO3iusONE likes this.
    09-04-15 08:49 AM
    [INFO]OK guys and gals, language/pronounciation is way off topic and some comments could be construed as rascist (even if not intended that way).

Let's get back to discussing the device.[/INFO]
    zephyr613 likes this.
    09-04-15 08:57 AM
    China is known to release cheap knock-offs of Android and Apple devices. This is no different.

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    09-04-15 09:20 AM
    The elephant in the room: by now there's a HUGE possibility that the blandroid slider that has been so ridiculously glorified the last few months, is actually this chinese-made knock-off, and has got nothing at all to do with BlackBerry.

How about that for a bomb?
    09-04-15 09:33 AM
    The elephant in the room: by now there's a HUGE possibility that the blandroid slider that has been so ridiculously glorified the last few months, is actually this chinese-made knock-off, and has got nothing at all to do with BlackBerry.

How about that for a bomb?
    Lol. Thanks for the laugh. I needed it since the rumors are getting out of control.
    09-04-15 09:39 AM
    For comparison, the exact same thing happened to the Bold 9900, back in August 2011: The device had yet to even hit the market, but the fakes were already being sold in Dubai.

Fake BlackBerry Bold 9900 already spotted in Dubai | CrackBerry.com
    09-04-15 10:03 AM
    Little bird told me they will have press conference toward end of this month or early next month to announce the device. Prepare to be shocked in a good way! Lol... I believe it when I see it!
    09-04-15 10:24 AM
    It's very likely the seller somehow got them from Blackberry's Chinese manufacturing company. I know Blackberry employees have been using the Venice for testing purpose. The hardware has already been out, the software is probably not the final version.
    09-04-15 10:31 AM
    China is known to release cheap knock-offs of Android and Apple devices. This is no different.

Posted via the super amazing BlackBerry Q10
    hey at least the knock offs work as sold... ie, you get an android phone with a keyboard.

chinese knockoff the branding, but the products would be fine as advertised. considering most manufacturing is done in china, you end up with a chinese item either way, knockoff or real

edit, more curious to if people will grab the os and put it into passport. like how xda put android on windows mobile pho e and such.
    09-04-15 10:31 AM
    Little bird told me they will have press conference toward end of this month or early next month to announce the device. Prepare to be shocked in a good way! Lol... I believe it when I see it!
    Towards the end of September? Man I can't wait that long

09-04-15 10:44 AM
    (throw hands up in disgust)
    I give up.
    09-04-15 10:49 AM
    This is pretty standard knowledge. If it's being released in November than we will be hearing something a month before... I was just hoping it'll be during IFA. Considering most of what I heard out of IFA is android based(60%+)
    MO3iusONE likes this.
    09-04-15 03:27 PM
    It appears that, whether local stock markets skyrocket or dive, copying business remains as usual in China.

woah, they have IOS running on fake hardware or is it iOS skinned Android?
    09-04-15 03:48 PM
    woah, they have IOS running on fake hardware or is it iOS skinned Android?
    Skinned android

Posted via CB10
    09-04-15 03:55 PM
    This is Fake
    I just translated the description and it is telling about an old model
    The P9981 written there is actually BlackBerry Porsche Design
    This is the translation of description...
    BlackBerry Venice - For sale in China from Taobo.com - Pricepoint 686$ - 764$-img_20150905_025022.png

Posted via CB10
    09-04-15 04:48 PM
    Skinned android

Posted via CB10
    That's pretty amazing. Can BlackBerry hire those Chinese devs to port BlackBerry 10 UI onto Android?

Lol

Posted via CB10
    fadi.alsaidi likes this.
    09-04-15 04:52 PM
    That's pretty amazing. Can BlackBerry hire those Chinese devs to port BlackBerry 10 UI onto Android?

Lol

Posted via CB10
    Tweet Chen about it

Posted via CB10
    fadi.alsaidi likes this.
    09-04-15 04:53 PM
    Tweet Chen about it

Posted via CB10
    Seriously why not. I mean can you imagine the joy this will bring to us.
    09-04-15 05:09 PM
    Seriously why not. I mean can you imagine the joy this will bring to us.
    Actually it would be fun if those chinese guys would make a venice clone with android but BlackBerry 10 gestures before BlackBerry themselves get to it...

Posted via CB10
    AnimalPak200 likes this.
    09-04-15 05:21 PM
    Attachment 369545

They are doing loads of screen protectors now�.
    Interesting, BB10 loaded on this one, lol

 Posted by Passport, BlackBerry's Beast 
    09-04-15 05:57 PM
    this is entertaining *popcorn in hand*
    CNX66 likes this.
    09-04-15 06:53 PM
223 ... 56789