What are you implying exactly?
    I am implying nothing... this thread just made my day and I want to follow the thread... just like watching only the first episodes of a talent show!

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 05:42 AM
    Is this phone going to be released with every band for all carriers? I'd want to know if it was compatible with my carrier. And what about color options? I want a blue one.

There is no way this is legit because BlackBerry doesn't have the hardware even ready for production yet. Probably doesn't have the software ready either.

You guys ordering may as well be sending your money to the guy in Nigeria.

But hell if I was higher than hell and rich to boot I'd probably be ordering one too. But it would have to be some really great drugs.

Z30STA100-5 / 10.3.2.2339 / T-Mobile USA
    @dc2000 this! Red flags all over the fxxking place!

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 05:49 AM
    Well call me stupid but I just placed an order for this. It took a while since my browser had to translate alot of it. Because it's an international order there's a 24 hr hold before they actually process my order.

This is probably the dumbest thing I've ever done but hey, I want this phone dammit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    Great move,you are a Man of Action,keep us posted,SVP :-)
    09-03-15 05:57 AM
    They are down to 99 pieces?, either this is legit, or the seller just ripped off a lot of people.

Posted via CB10
    glamrlama and Joao Oliveira like this.
    09-03-15 06:02 AM
    Well call me stupid but I just placed an order for this. It took a while since my browser had to translate alot of it. Because it's an international order there's a 24 hr hold before they actually process my order.

This is probably the dumbest thing I've ever done but hey, I want this phone dammit.

I strongly believe you've just burnt your money for a FAKE or at least CRAPWARE SUPERCOPY typical of chinese. But I appreciate your effort representing the crackberry community.

Good luck, yo. Even *IF* this is real, I will never touch dubious chinese shyt like this.
    z3user, Joao Oliveira and CdnBBFan like this.
    09-03-15 06:03 AM
    They're also selling screen protectors for the Venice on there..

Well that just about comfirms it's legit,lol
    09-03-15 06:04 AM
    The more I see it, and similar shyts displayed on the website, the more convinced I am that these are ALL typical chinese made supercopy crapware. ESPECIALLY with android in it because its so easy to do. Even for a rumored hot items such as the Blackberry Venice. They do this thing, you know: made a crap knock-off version of ANY THING salable on earth, for money.
    09-03-15 06:10 AM
    Just bought 100 of them.
    I'll pay for it with the millions of dollars I'm getting for paying some bank fees for a random stranger who sent me an email to be there representative to transfer 100 million in Nigeria..they said I'd get 10% for helping them out..it was only 10,000 dollars in fees.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 06:13 AM
    I'm not too worried about it. It's a legitimate site, if I get some sort of fake, I can return it. If it actually is some kind of Pre order, I can call cancel it. The seller has a decent reputation and the site isn't some kind of scam, it's just in Chinese.

09-03-15 06:14 AM
    So this seller has actual devices on hand but they choose to use leaked pictures and the device's code name, not actual name.

Seems legit.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 06:18 AM
    I'm not too worried about it. It's a legitimate site, if I get some sort of fake, I can return it. If it actually is some kind of Pre order, I can call cancel it. The seller has a decent reputation and the site isn't some kind of scam, it's just in Chinese.

This, so people please stop bashing the buyer [Warn]
    09-03-15 06:19 AM

My thoughts exactly!
    Keep us updated!
    09-03-15 06:34 AM
    May be when you get your refund you can go on a trip (not as high as this one...) to Venice, Italy.
    You'll enjoy it more and it will be more real than what you'll receive from this site.

AND IF you are correct, make a fool of us all by posting your pictures rocking an unreleased phone!!

Good luck
    09-03-15 06:44 AM
    I see a lot of chinese companies do this with things that haven't been fully released yet. generally they inflate the price since they don't know what the actual price will be. Also sending money overseas could prove very difficult to get back if it's not legit. But hey, maybe it is! If you got the money to burn more power to you guys! At the very least maybe blackberry will see the demand when people are buying the slider before it's even announced and they will hurry up with an announcement! One can dream.....
    09-03-15 07:05 AM
    Watch this be totally legit but it ends up taking so long to ship that everyone on crackberry manages to buy their Venice in store while I'm still waiting for mine haha..

Or you'd buy an alpha device with weird specs and software and a due to expire ROM ...
    Hope for you it isn't the case or you don't mind collecting rarities
    (no bashing intended)
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    09-03-15 07:13 AM
    BlackBerry Venice - For sale in China from Taobo.com - Pricepoint 686$ - 764$-screen-shot-2015-09-03-13.29.49.jpg

They are doing loads of screen protectors now�.
    09-03-15 07:33 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-09-03 at 13.29.49.jpg 
Views:	3928 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	369545

Because it's same screen as S6 Edge (or whatever that Sammy thing is called) and all you need to do is just to put it in another box?

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    09-03-15 07:58 AM
    Sure, just wasn't sure I'd seen a face-on pic of the Venice yet. But I'm easily mistaken…
    09-03-15 08:00 AM
    On taobo.com, when I use google translator (with Chrome), I have this:
    BlackBerry Venice - For sale in China from Taobo.com - Pricepoint 686$ - 764$-capture-de-cran-2015-09-03-15.04.27.png
    Isn't the P9981 the Blackberry Porsche Design ?
    delgadom likes this.
    09-03-15 08:09 AM
    I would bet that few people claiming here they bought the device are part of the scam.

Well, fun to watch.

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 08:16 AM
    Because it's same screen as S6 Edge (or whatever that Sammy thing is called) and all you need to do is just to put it in another box?

Posted via fantastic BlackBerry Passport. Damn, this thing is so awesome, that I am short of words to describe it's awesomenes. Like Majestic As...
    Well that's not entirely true, the S6 Edge has a 5.1" display whereas the Venice was rumored to sport a 5.4" display. Don't think your assumptions are correct here.
    09-03-15 08:21 AM
    BlackBerry Venice - For sale in China from Taobo.com - Pricepoint 686$ - 764$-seems-legit-random-28286619-500-375.jpg
    andre3030 likes this.
    09-03-15 08:38 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-09-03 at 13.29.49.jpg 
Views:	3928 
Size:	69.2 KB 
ID:	369545

No, they have for a while...

Posted via CB10
    09-03-15 08:47 AM
    Well that's not entirely true, the S6 Edge has a 5.1" display whereas the Venice was rumored to sport a 5.4" display. Don't think your assumptions are correct here.
    it might be, but might not.
    Screens will be produced at one (probably same) place, that's why it could be exactly same size.

wasn't one of the reasons for the initial Passports shortage the thing, that passport uses unique screen and producers could not meet the production demands?
    09-03-15 08:48 AM
    Once again, there are sellers on Taobao who shows off and even sells what's apparently;
    the Blackberry Venice slider!
    It appears that, whether local stock markets skyrocket or dive, copying business remains as usual in China.

09-03-15 08:59 AM
223 ... 23456 ...